A question I've had for quite a long time.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by thesmilingmerc, May 11, 2017.

1. thesmilingmerc

thesmilingmerc Unblooded

Wow...it has been a long while since I've been on here. Being the absolutely huge predator fan I am, I've had tons of questions throughout the films, games, comics, just all of the delicious Predator media I can sink my cheesy action loving teeth into.

This is a huge thread I wanna do, it's mainly regarding the Predator's weaponry and the way he fights.

I dunno if anybody on here, is an expert or atleast quite knowledgeable on conventional or medieval/bladed weaponry, but if there are, that'd absolutely be excellent, as I'm very curious on the outright practicality of some of the iconic predator weapons, if put into a combat situation.

The Predator in specific is going to be...probably the City hunter, with the most weapons to judge here.

The weapons the City hunter uses to be analyzed should be the obvious wrist blades, the combi stick. net gun, and the smart disc. Maybe perhaps the AVP shiruken and combi stick.

What I really wanna know is, if faced off against other human weapons such as broadswords, shortswords, Axes, Katanas, how would the specific Predator's weapons fare against those opponents.

I'm also curious as to the Predator's specific Fighting style in a one on one situation, mainly, thanks to Mortal Kombat X, I think we can have a specific understanding of the brutal hand to hand attacks that the Yautja can deal to a close range opponent using just their natural strength.

Anyways, if anyone knows about weaponry to a nice extent, and can give a really good analysis on how certain Yautja weaponry would fare against certain other weapons derived from medieval history.

LunaticNic likes this.