Awkward question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by smmade2, Jul 6, 2016.

1. smmade2

smmade2 Unblooded

I have my predator costume close to completion...I haven't attended any type of comic con, gen con, etc. before. Those of you who have attended a convention in your predator outfit I have a awkward question... How complicated can using the bathroom and your predator costume become. Any advice regarding this potential issue. Thanks!

Wreav likes this.
  2. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

If it's a morph suit then you're kind of screwed. You should go to the bathroom undress partially until you're able to go to the bathroom. On a latex suit you simply put your pants down and 'go'

3. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Me at the comic cons toilets

IMG_5923.JPG

Isubomo and pelletta like this.
  4. pelletta

pelletta Elite Hunter

Think about people with a fiberglass ironman suit with incoming explosive diarrhea... and cough.
    A nightmare

Isubomo and Wreav like this.
  5. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Elite Hunter

I learned from my first suit lol. I used a mr. Incredible suit which opens in the back ... so it was problematic to get out and back into the suit lol. However this time around I separated the top and bottom, added extra fabric and suspenders on the bottom and hid those under the upper body, which I could then just slip on like a shirt. To hide the "seam" I merely made sure the belt covered it.

Isubomo likes this.