Plague Doctor Bio Mask

Discussion in 'Predator Fan Art' started by Wreav, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

I had an idea in producing a bio mask representative of the Plague (Plague doctors mask placed in a bio) I'll be tackling this in the months to come once I receive my bio masks from the states.

il_570xN.445466453_2lll.jpg

pedro51 and City90pet like this.
  2. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Love this idea Wreav!
    What's the sort of 'material' are you thinking of for this Bio? The original is of course leather, but I've seen a steampunk version, metal, bone-like and wood.. :)

City90pet and Wreav like this.
  3. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Metal/Bone like is the way I'm going. The nose area will be foam filled. Its a strange concept I just wanted one because hell it would look awesome on my wall.

pedro51, City90pet and Isubomo like this.
  4. MystxXxHunter

MystxXxHunter Unblooded

A question on foam fill... Do you have to bake it to cure it?

5. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

With the foam filling process, let me draw your attention to the nose bit which will need the foam filling. To do this simply get the two part poly foam mix together (in small batches) and pour it in until its foam filled to your desired amount. When that is done let it cure over the next 96 hours or so (reading the labels) and then it should be fine. Make sure there are no uncured areas (these are spot table within a few hours or even less.. I remember when I mixed the wrong amounts of foam and got a strange reaction as a result, it was like candy floss.. that is a no no.