Pred Vs Vader

Discussion in 'Predator Fan Art' started by Eraserhead, May 12, 2013.

1. Eraserhead

Eraserhead Hunter

Let the flaming and hate mail start coming in although I figure on this forum I'm relatively safe...That's right, I went there! This is no inexperienced yautja. Vader may have bested younger hunters in the past but he grossly underestimated this elder well versed in the force himself. Finished him off with Vader's own lightsaber. 
    predvsvader_by_stillenacht-d64qfef.jpg

Isubomo, Wreav, Jmen and 2 others like this.
  2. pred666pain666

pred666pain666 Veteran Hunter

i love it, even the lil pred troll face in the bottom lol

3. JehdinThwei

JehdinThwei Elite Hunter

Very cool!

4. Predlethe

Predlethe Hunter

No comment on the whole "versus" thing  :p , but I love your art style. The Pred look's awesome, great use of lighting! 
    Providing it's your work of course!

5. Eraserhead

Eraserhead Hunter

Thanks! Yes, I drew this. I should have mentioned it earlier. Been wanting to take a break from doing CG at home.

6. Venegal

Venegal Unblooded

WOW!? I am shocked, very impressive work, especially the little Pred-Troll face.

7. Eraserhead

Eraserhead Hunter

Lol, thanks! The trollface (as well as what the predator is saying) goes out to the star wars fandom. It's such a sacred cow in nerd culture but I say screw that!

8. Robillicus

Robillicus Elite Hunter

Awesome work, man!!! I really like your style. 

You've said in your art what i'm sure some of us were already thinking. Heh. 

Eraserhead likes this.
  9. ThePriest

ThePriest Hunter

I love star wars as much as the next nerd , but that is very well put together , and Vadar has to die somehow.

10. jasonx

jasonx Hunter

aawesome. love both. Nice job

11. berserkerelite

berserkerelite Young Blood

really awsome work :D i am really impressed by this, and i love  how he is holding the spine with the helmet still attached, keep it up ;)

12. BloodedHunter

BloodedHunter Unblooded

I'm a 501st member so yes big star wars fan interesting piece i have no issues with it :)

13. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Elite Hunter

Absolutely fantastic! I'm certain that trophy would fit well beside Bobas helmet on the trophy wall.

14. MystxXxHunter

MystxXxHunter Unblooded

Well, the "Force", only works with beings born in their galaxy for certain. The Yusong vog were immune to the force and they were from another galaxy or universe I can't remember which. So...

A. If a Yautja were born in their galaxy it is possible for them to use the force.

B. If a Yautja was "immune" to the force then Vader would only be able to rely on his internal force abilities and skill.

Either fight would be heart pounding.

15. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

troll pred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

I Like it!!! :D LOL on the troll pred face XD

Wreav likes this.