User Names and New Server

Discussion in 'Site Support & News' started by Art Andrews, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner Community Staff

Just a note: last night we migrated to a new server which is considerably more powerful than the one we were on before. You won't notice a big change, but should see a slight speed increase and more importantly, will see more consistency in the speed.

Also, a few of you, like troggs noticed that we had a issue with a number of member's names. Our old software actually had two names for you; one that you used to login with and one that was displayed to the world. Unfortunately, about 1200 of you got the wrong name when we migrated. You got the name you logged in with instead of the name that was displayed to the world. We have now corrected this error and all user names should be correct.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to work through these last few issues and complete this migration.

2. MasterHunter

MasterHunter Unblooded

I am not listed on here anywhere - long time member - PredMasterBlaster or PMasterBlaster !? Lost all my info ! Can you help please !?

3. Art Andrews

MasterHunter, please pm me the email address you originally used to sign up under those previous names. Also, did you have posts under that name or no posts?

4. MasterHunter

MasterHunter Unblooded

Hi Art ! Yes Several posts - member since 2005-6-7!?? Original email address I believe was superboll81@yahoo.com ! User name was Pred Master Blaster or Pred-Master-Blaster. Checked all variations of shorter versions - I know it's over 15 characters ! Thanks !! Rich Boll

5. Art Andrews

6. Lowdmekon

Lowdmekon Elite Hunter

Bovine 13 is wrong Art and so is Sarnie, I've for gotten Sarnies old name.

Ignore the above you've sorted em already, sorry it was just two I noticed when I was looking through some suit build threads earlier