What do you want me to sculpt?

Discussion in 'Predator Armory (Props)' started by Wreav, May 30, 2016.

1. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

I've been getting commissions here and there about things people want and what aren't available just hit me a line or comment below what you would like seeing made available.
    Note I still have some current projects including a Plasma pistol, plasma gun.
    Elder Blade and a Bio mask. Thanks.

New concepts or old ones I am open to whatever.
    Someone actually requested that I do a wolf cleaner kit. But think about it.. to even produce or sell one would costs hundreds and hundreds of $$

2. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Whale then. I guess no one is interested.

3. Vyrstolf

Vyrstolf Hunter

I already told you what I want, and you said you're already working on it :D

4. Alucard

Alucard Unblooded

Wreav likes this.
  5. Nightdweller

Nightdweller Hunter

That looks freaking badass! Yes that would be a very nice thing to see being done :)

Wreav likes this.
  6. Tutank

Tutank Hunter

Why would it cost so much for the cleaner kit? I have a Ruffkintoy wolf back pack that's very detailed and it wasn't over the top expensive. Think about making one. I would love the cleaner kit on it, then it would be complete.

7. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

It needs to be at least 48 inches long. It needs to be able to attach a spear (41 inches long) + med kit + two cannons. Also it requires to have electronics and the ability to hold a syringe, vial etc. So it needs to be big enough for those items to be inside.
    To even attempt that project would cost no less then a couple thousand dollars... so that's out of the question.

8. Tutank

Tutank Hunter

I was thinking about one without all the bells and whistles. Maybe one that just opens up. Still out of the question?

9. Huntress

Huntress Hunter

If you're asking...finishing up the female predator bio-mask would be my top request. Ideally I'd like to have it with the battle scars added in.

Secondly I'd like to see a custom wrist claw designed to go with the Huntress costume.

Christina

10. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

I haven't updated this in a very long time. The guys and I took the popular request of a xeno so that's what we're doing now. A majority of what was planned was done on a vote on Facebook for the next year i'm pretty much booked.

11. NeoKazama

NeoKazama Elite Hunter

Hi guys, how about a Berserker. We haven't seen one of those in while. There were only about three or four people that made them, but now they are nearly impossible to find them. I saw one on Ebay a couple months back but it needed some repair and the price was too much for what you were getting.

Also, something that i always dream of painting is an Alien Queen head, maybe a 1/3 scale.

What do you think?

OldPredVA and LunaticNic like this.
  12. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Hey Neo, a Berserker is a potential option as I have the prototype bio mask... could finally add a face behind that mask. I have been in talks with various members who have been looking forward to a Berserker so that is something Trellie and I maybe interested in persuing.
    Alien Queen - nice suggestion!

NeoKazama likes this.