New Profile Posts

1. TheGameReaper
    TheGameReaper
    Planning things with my gauntlets and mask
  2. TheGameReaper
    TheGameReaper vinmanmac
    Good day, vinmanmac.
    I'm currently looking for templates concerning weaponry and mask decor. would you have any to provide, then I would be most grateful.
  3. TheGameReaper
    TheGameReaper
    just as the last one.
  4. TheGameReaper
    TheGameReaper
    random post here, don't pay attention
  5. TheGameReaper
    TheGameReaper
    good day, hunters. I'm currently looking for prop templates that DON'T require a 3D printer or suchlike. any materials can be used.
  6. Jackalcy
    Jackalcy pbvape
    Hi there, I am really interested in your predator masks drop us a line: dimi_01@hotmail.com
  7. Lordmiaou
    Lordmiaou
    Just wandering around. Amazed at the dedication and skill of this forum’s members.
  8. LEFTERIS
    LEFTERIS
    hello to everyone!Greetings from Greece!ur all amazing and im very happy that i joined this forum!!!!!
  9. DragoPredator
  10. cajunpredator
    cajunpredator Valennia
    Happy birthday! Hope you have a great one!
  11. Philphy
    Philphy
    If it bleeds we can kill it...
  12. Derrick G
    Derrick G
    Hello fellow cosplayers. been on Mil duty for last few weeks, the shop is open, back to dirty fingers N glue stained t-shirts, new pics soon
  13. Neny Dee
    Neny Dee
    100% Predatorized
  14. Don
    Don Termokk
    Hi...I am looking for a set of dreads. I saw on a post you might be able to supply some. Please let me know. Thanks
  15. Texas predator
    Texas predator
    Hello fellow HUNTERS, be sure to check out my DUCT TAPE PREDATOR videos on YouTube and SUBSCRIBE to my channel!! THE EVIL PUNISHER RLSV
  16. Don
    Don Bovine13
    I used to be on this site a lot back in 2012 thru 2014 but because of a Divorse and moving I am just getting back and want to build another site. I was reading a thread you might have a half mask and bio or maybe you might know where I can get one. I used to buy mine from Monsterroom but he has not responded to my request..I dont know if he still makes them or not. was hoping you could help me. Thaks Don
  17. Don
    Don xdmray
    I used to be on this site a lot back in 2012 thru 2014 but because of a Divorse and moving I am just getting back and want to build another site. I was reading a thread you might have a half mask and bio or maybe you might know where I can get one. I used to buy mine from Monsterroom but he has not responded to my request..I dont know if he still makes them or not. was hoping you could help me. Thaks Don
  18. Derrick G
    Derrick G
    Posted new pics..the cigar is lit and the coffee pot is on extra crunchy.... hope to be done soon,cosplay folks rock
  19. Derrick G
    Derrick G
    Hey there my fellow predotorians... posted some pics of lastest work... currently working on bio mask and dreads fitment,cigar is lit
  20. Justicebdone
    Justicebdone Elkman
    hey bud i still have those gaunlets you made me and someone broke my blades in a club do you still make them ?
  21. Don
    Don monsterroom
    Hello, Sent you a message a while back with interest in buying the half mask and dreds and bio from you again....back in 2012,and 13 I bought a lot of stuff from you and was hoping I still can get this from you. Please let me know if you still are on this site and if possible another way to contact you also. Thanks again Don
  22. Raven
    Raven
    Sorry I've been MIA and not returning messages promptly.. Trying to turn my sleep schedule from vampire to human, and failing miserably. :)
  23. BuckeyeStalker
    BuckeyeStalker Raven
    Welcome! You will find everyone here are super friendly and also super helpful for planning and building your suit.
    1. Raven and Vebo1 like this.
    2. Raven
      Raven
      Thanks so much! I'm really excited!
      Oct 18, 2018
      BuckeyeStalker likes this.
  24. Raven
    Raven
    Profile pic will change as soon as I have some badass cosplay to use instead.
    1. Shogun likes this.
  25. Raven
    Raven
    I have found my people.
    1. BuckeyeStalker and Shogun like this.