New Profile Posts

1. LeonardoMS
    LeonardoMS
    I´M AN ENGINEER!! LET THE MACHINES DO THE FKN WORK!!
  2. predatorwolf
    predatorwolf
    I make a predator wolf cosplay
  3. Shadowfaxxx
    Shadowfaxxx vinmanmac
    Afternoon Vinmanmac. I have been preparing for my pred build. I have the Lycra pred skin and a flex muscle suit, and want to start the foam armor build. Do you have one location to download all files?
  4. SuperBerserker
    SuperBerserker Vebo1
    How much did you spend on average for printing? It is perfect! Did you design the 3D model or did you hire a third party service?
  5. belgiumhunter
    belgiumhunter
    looking for a xl latex predator torso to buy chest size 50 inch
  6. Vebo1
    Vebo1
    Sorry my file is not for sale very expensive to print sls printing shapeways. trying to reduce the printing cost to make available for sale
    1. SuperBerserker likes this.
  7. SuperBerserker
    SuperBerserker Vebo1
    Vebo1 where do I get the 3D model of Wolf's Plasma Gun? I saw you making one and I would like one too. Would you share it with me? Although you concentrate more on Wolf's equipment, I have some other things from the other Predators if you wish. I would very much like to have one of this weapon. Unfortunately they do not ship to my country, so I'll have to print one. Anything, how much would the model cost?
  8. Draago
    Draago
    so Im back after a hiatus, I have gotten some more ideas and now working on completing at least 2 Plasma Caster designs.
  9. Javon Brunson
    Javon Brunson monsterroom
    I am very insterested in purchasing a predator half mask with dreads. I am wondering how much you would charge. My email is jbrunson1186@gmail.com thank you
  10. Vebo1
    Vebo1
    This way I can either wrap the two piece plastic cast around the existing whip handle or cast a solid handle
  11. Vebo1
    Vebo1
    . Then mold it using oomoo25 and WED clay to make the two piece mold .
  12. Vebo1
    Vebo1
    I bought a real bull whip then sculpted around the handle using the chavant oil based clay
  13. HunterCollector
    HunterCollector ThePredator
    Hey man, good to chat to you
  14. Venandipredator
    Venandipredator Vebo1
    What material you use for the whip
  15. TaintedTribute
    TaintedTribute
    Call me a student, for i am always learning
  16. LonePredFred
    LonePredFred
    Always on the look out for information from you guys and always a great help
  17. bruticus666
    bruticus666
  18. bruticus666
    bruticus666
    Grab a bio AND a shirt - I now have them available in a few flavors...and CHEAP!
  19. ThePredator
    ThePredator LunaticNic
    Hey There! :)
    1. LunaticNic likes this.
    2. LunaticNic
      Dec 3, 2017
  20. Shogun
    Shogun
    No i have not seen the script for the predator lolllll but we are still waiting to see one of your creations my friend
  21. Venandipredator
    Venandipredator Shogun
    Have you seen the "script" "for the predator"
    1. Shogun likes this.
  22. Venandipredator
    Venandipredator Shogun
    I see you in every publication I go
  23. Venandipredator
    Venandipredator
    Well now it's official,I'm starting my cosplay,but I won't be doing city hunter,I'll be doing my own design.
  24. Don
    Don monsterroom
    Bought quite a lot from you several years back. I wanted to know do you still carry the open foam filled Predator mask and the bio to fit. I also need a full set of dreads. Please let me know. My email address is donkluttz@hotmail.com. Thanks
  25. Kryptaos
    Kryptaos
    All hail the Cosmic Penguin.