์narin W.i.p. Of 2012

Justin

Blooded
I'd say it's a bust. If you scale out the size of the head in his hand you would end up about 1/3-1/2 scale. Don't think he'd do a 2'-3' tall kit.
Not necessarily. Did you see the huge Wolf piece he's got on his page? There's a picture of it in the "W.I.P." and then in the "About" section. He's also already done a P2 bust, so unless he's doing this as a masked variant, I'd assume this is something along the lines of the huge Wolf piece.

We could both be wrong, though, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see when he drops more photos and info.

Trying to wait patiently...

hellonearth

Hunter
ya, absolutely incredible teasers here narin, it's been awhile (since "the encounter") i may have to throw down on a narin piece again this year.

and if i'm not mistaken that is a what? 1/4 scale p2 head there? narin? comparing how my neca 1/4 p1 head would fit in my hand, looks to be 1/4. anyway, what ever it is i can't wait, and the other stuff... just sad that i will have to only choose one.

jaguargod

Blooded
I think the scale of the P2 head is really hard to gauge from the photograph. We don't know how large the hand is (it may or may not be Narin), and it is partially obscured by shadows. I'm going to cross my fingers that it is a full figure kit.

DmitriyM

Unblooded
Great work! What kind of paperclay do you use? Whether you grind a surface, or try to make as much as possible equal details on wet clay?

Narin

Hunter
Hi again man I'm sorry for very late reply to everyone

WOOHOOOOOO I;ve been waiting to see what's gonna be released for 2012! How big is the p2 there?
I'd say the P2 maybe 1/4 scale, depending on how big the hand is.

Just incredible work so far Narin, i really have to save up for a kit one of these days.

Spirit blade looks like an alternate P1 so far.
Thank you Bryan, munson my P.2 it is 1/3 scale please wait for update pics. :)

is there a series 6 among them????
Hi Erwin Narin series06 is not in this group I will present it again if I have w.i.p. pics. thank you

Narin you are the man! I can't wait to see some more pics! I better start saving money as well.
WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

New NARIN projects in the works are always pleasing to the eyes. I'm like Munson, maybe I will be able to save something on the side for a kit. :)
Awesome!! preview Narin……………………… now I know where are going my savings………
Narin my friend! the preds look awesome! you can count me in !
Berserker!!!! beautyfull!!!!!
Oh **** can't wait to see these badboys. So far they are looking killer.....
Thank you Friends :D

great looking sculptures Narin. I love that huge predator 2 head...and the 2nd picture looks to be a winner to me!!
Ha Thank you Joe. :)

Narin

Hunter
Hi Narin,

looks very interesting so far. Seems that i have to start to save some money o_O
I absolutely love seeing your works in progress...these are pure eye candy for us Pred-heads! Keep us the good work!!!
bring it on Narin! looking great.

John
Thank you my Friends. :D

Really interested in that 3rd pic... Looks like a new bust? I'm getting the SkullHunter for my birthday, and I'm really looking to work on a few more busts as time goes on!

All right, chant it with me guys: More pics! More pics! More pics!
Hi Justin all my w.i.p. is not Bust and please wait for more pics my friend. :)

Come on, Narin, more photos and information. You're killing me with the suspense! Great work. I truly look forward to having a 1/5 scale P2 kit to go with my Classic P1 kit. And I know that you aren't going to forget about the lost Predators from the end of the P2 movie. At least I hope not.
Hi Jaguargod I talk about lost hunter already on my topic last year I will make them all very sure if I hve more time it is my dream same every fan thank you very much for you ask me. :D

Narin

Hunter
Sorry Narin are you working on a P2 Bio or just the P2 model body and all?
t5-1.jpg
is this P2 going to be a full kit or a bust
if he going to be a full kit count me in in your list
I am thinking that since it has that neck peg, it is going to be a full kit. I don't collect busts, but most of the ones that I have seen are one piece. At least I hope that is the case. It would be a shame, for me, for this to end up as a bust. I already have Narin's classic P1 kit, and I am eagerly waiting for a companion P2 to display with it.
I'd say it's a bust. If you scale out the size of the head in his hand you would end up about 1/3-1/2 scale. Don't think he'd do a 2'-3' tall kit.
Not necessarily. Did you see the huge Wolf piece he's got on his page? There's a picture of it in the "W.I.P." and then in the "About" section. He's also already done a P2 bust, so unless he's doing this as a masked variant, I'd assume this is something along the lines of the huge Wolf piece.

We could both be wrong, though, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see when he drops more photos and info.

Trying to wait patiently...
ya, absolutely incredible teasers here narin, it's been awhile (since "the encounter") i may have to throw down on a narin piece again this year.

and if i'm not mistaken that is a what? 1/4 scale p2 head there? narin? comparing how my neca 1/4 p1 head would fit in my hand, looks to be 1/4. anyway, what ever it is i can't wait, and the other stuff... just sad that i will have to only choose one.
I think the scale of the P2 head is really hard to gauge from the photograph. We don't know how large the hand is (it may or may not be Narin), and it is partially obscured by shadows. I'm going to cross my fingers that it is a full figure kit.
Thank you very much all man for very interested my P.2 sculpt it is full figure on 1/3 scale I will release it after "Spirit blade" and " Berserker" thank you man. :D

Narin

Hunter
Always a pleasure to see what you are working on. :)
Thank you very much CoolleKotten :)

Great work! What kind of paperclay do you use? Whether you grind a surface, or try to make as much as possible equal details on wet clay?
Hi DimitriyM I use paperclay " Homespun" brand this product sale in Thailand and Japan I make a detail of muscle and texture of skin on wet clay and I make a detail of armor, line, pattern on dry clay I use cutter or art knife. :)

snaakpac

Unblooded
Thank you very much all man for very interested my P.2 sculpt it is full figure on 1/3 scale I will release it after "Spirit blade" and " Berserker" thank you man. :D

What scale will the berserker be?? can't wait to see it..

RIK

Blooded
Of course!!!………I'm ready to order this p2 too!!! imagine the art of Narin in amazing 1/3 scale!!!!

Narin

Hunter
What scale will the berserker be?? can't wait to see it..
Hi snaakpac Berserker is 1:6 scale sir. :)

Of course!!!………I'm ready to order this p2 too!!! imagine the art of Narin in amazing 1/3 scale!!!!
Thanks my friend please wait

Wow, a 1/3 p2. Imagine the price for this one.
It'll be worth every penny! Narin can cram insane detail into his 1/6th sculpts, so with the larger space for a 1/3rd sculpt... Jesus...

Gives me the shivers!
Thank you very much nokk1, Justin my friend I will trying make a pricing is the best as I possible same Alternative hunter and Spirit blade I hope the price of both kits make everyone ok thank you man :D

Kiyzo

Unblooded
simply amazing narin!!,yopur work is amazing!!, you and casy are 2 of my favorite sculptors and made me start to sculpt predators!!, pics comming soon!!

jaguargod

Blooded
Anyone have any idea what is going on with Narin?  No updates here in a while, and his website is no longer working.