1/1 Arnold bust finished

S

streetjudge79

I finished this up for a customer, he's going to add real hair to it and make a full mannequin. I'll show it off after he completes it. The eye lights up as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

asy0uw1sh

Looks great Steve, tell me that clear red tamiya paint is not amazing stuff! I did two of these a few years back and they are fun to paint but certain areas are a bitch. Believe it or not, for me the most difficult part was getting the lip color right! You did an awesome job! I don't want to hijack the thread, if you're curious to see the ones I painted let me know and I'll send you some shots! Great work!

-Alan

S

streetjudge79

Feel free to post them here, I'd love to see it. It is the clear red paint but It's Testors Model master, not tamiya, it is great stuff though.

A

asy0uw1sh

Here are a few...

Pictures558s.jpg

Pictures550s.jpg

DamageUpClose1csm.jpg

Pictures567.jpg

mediaroom.jpg

upclose.jpg

Steve, here's that pre-Icons Winston pull I told you about that I customized. I picked this up in 89 and it didn't have the jaw armatures to I made them out of dowel rods of various sizes.Also it's the only endoskull I've ever seen outside of the M-1 that came out years later and the Grez Zon that has fused teeth. Icons touted in their adds, "with individually hand set teeth!"

Pictures611.jpg

Here's a shot of it next to the Grey Zon...

Picture122.jpg

DSC04552.jpg

DSC04555.jpg

These are the latest shots I put the light behind the eye and used a disposable 35mm camera's lens over the pupil hole. The eyelashes fell off!

Picture133a.jpg

Picture134s.jpg

Picture135a.jpg

Picture136a-1.jpg

-Alan

S

Shataan

These pics are sweet. I wanna eventually pick up some kind of Arny face pull, so I can put that on my dummies head, and try to make a Dutch dummy. hehhhe