2nd Build

Angrychutney

Blooded
Hiya folks ...... starting to plan my second build. but starting to encounter issues if anybody can help advise it would be much appreciated ....

Planning on foam armor as i like the look of it and after my first suit i have a reasonable understanding of eva foam heat forming etc..

Planning on a Mr Incredible style skin which i'm confident enough to attempt.

In need of advice regarding airbrushes ,compressors, air brush paint and painting onto latex ( I've read about a few different methods)

I plan on airbrushing everything, armor, skin, dreads etc ...

and 1 last thing best place to source a full mask (not the bio)

thanks again folks ....

Vebo1

Hunter
1/5 HP 58 PSI Oil-Free Airbrush Compressor Kit is the one i used here in the US and it works pretty good. The latex painting i used rubber inks from a place called union process. The trial size is fine 1/2 quart for what you need and each color is $25. On my page you can find the pic of it for size comparison. This was my first time. I thought it was going to be a huge learning curve but it was not. The full source mask , which Predator are you looking for P1,P2,AVP etc or it does not matter.

Angrychutney

Blooded
1/5 HP 58 PSI Oil-Free Airbrush Compressor Kit is the one i used here in the US and it works pretty good. The latex painting i used rubber inks from a place called union process. The trial size is fine 1/2 quart for what you need and each color is $25. On my page you can find the pic of it for size comparison. This was my first time. I thought it was going to be a huge learning curve but it was not. The full source mask , which Predator are you looking for P1,P2,AVP etc or it does not matter.

That's brilliant got a good idea what to be looking for trying to source now.

As for the mask ideally AVP (as that's the armour set ive got/going to do again) but it doesn't matter which kind if if im honest as I'm going to paint it to match my skin.

Thanks again

Angrychutney

Blooded
OK so an update... Been a while and the weather not helped....

Got my mannequin.
Got my Mr incredible suit.
Got my airbrush
Started latexing (3 coats done)
Built the medkit/backpack, still needs filling sanding etc.

Attachments