3 More Terminator Films Coming

moosematson

Unblooded
My first thought was...They are going to shotgun out these Terminator movies and in the end we will get Three Terminator movies worthy of any Sci Fi Channel Original Movie! BLAH!!!!

However, If they got enough BANK to buy the franchise, well then.....we shall see. They probably have enough money to make them good,........If they can make good movies that is. How many times have we seen expensively made movies that were utter crap.

sabres21768

Blooded
My first thought was...They are going to shotgun out these Terminator movies and in the end we will get Three Terminator movies worthy of any Sci Fi Channel Original Movie! BLAH!!!!

However, If they got enough BANK to buy the franchise, well then.....we shall see. They probably have enough money to make them good,........If they can make good movies that is. How many times have we seen expensively made movies that were utter crap.
I agree. Hopefully, they realize what these films mean to the fans and not go the AVP route.

Savage

Hunter
I wouldn't mind seeing a rerelease of the Hunter Killers from the first movie. The tank HK and the Ariel HK. Those were badass.

inkmonster

Hunter
without arnie i dont see what good they will be. it would be like doug bradly not being in a hellraiser film, or robert elgum not playing freddy kruger. its just a arnie movie. im shure the story line will be about the son of sarah connor taking over. but i still dont see how good it could be without the swartz in it.

1 UglyMofo

Unblooded
I agree about Cameron directing butI doubt he will do anymore. The new trilogy could be very good, if we see the emergence of the first terminators. The ones before the model 101. No liquid metal in sight. I know he doesn't have the presence of Arnie but the Rock would make a good Terminator.

Bring on the Future War!