T

The Xcalibor

wow, that looks really good. Looks like its by the same guy who did "The Cell", same type of colors and music.

I've always been a history fan, especially ancient Greece and Rome and i've always loved this particular story. I can't wait to see how its presented.

KEITH

P

ptgreek

I've been fallowing the development of this film for awhile..and It's starting to look really cool...alot like the Frank Miller graphic novel come to life...even more so then Sin City. The crazy thing is that the Director and Cinematographer are relativly unknown. Zack Snyder, the director had his largest directing job in 2004 with "Dawn of the Dead"... of course he is now signed on for "Rainbow Six" and the "Watchman". Larry Fong, up to this point has been shooting TV and short films. Let's hear it for the up-and-comers like these guys and the Strause brothers, gives me hope for my films.

A

asy0uw1sh

How can that not rock? If it's half as good as the graphic novel, it will be fantastic!
I'm glad they didn't go the Sin City route and digitally create the sets.

-Alan

T

The Mortal Immortal

The graphic and scenes look sweet. Looks like somethign to see.

R

RaptorArts

Very cool looking ! Just hope its not all fx and graphics and no story to it. The story is what makes a movie.

C

Cassiopeia1979

is this gonna be about the pelloponessian war? (sp?)
it looks like a blast, I just wish they'd take the sappy **** out of it.