DJ Akuma

Hunter
This movie was awesome. I got to see it at 12:01 this morning. Great action, story, and style. I'm sure that there are a few in here that dig the costumes. Who else is excited to see this?

ptgreek

Elite Hunter
Actually..not even that much story....just a little over two hours of pure eye candy...I loved it!

GigerWolf

Unblooded
God, i cant wait to see this movie. I love Frank Millers graphic novels and if its anything like Sin City well what can i say, " AWESOME" !!!

Shai tan

Hunter
After a totally botched non delivery of my Immortal mask by 1 ebayer/Seller, I re ordered from another Seller. And the mask hopefully will soon be here.

zealwing

Hunter
I'm also gonna try to watch it tomorrow or the next day I definitely love that time period looking forward to it from what you guys have describe it you'd be a blast to see. :)

Xcalibor

Hunter
Ok, i just got from seeing this movie.

My opinion is, its just ok, nothing special.................OH MY GOSH I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!! This movie rocks all. Seriously. I went into it pretty hyped but prepared for a let down, kinda like Troy, but this movie totally delivers and just has this real EPIC feel to it. The soundtrack to this movie is superb and the filmogrophy was top notch. I give it a 9.5. Everyone go see this movie in theatres, if you wait for video, your missing the feel of the movie.

KEITH

Now imagine if there was a Predator movie that wasn't to much depth to the story but just is executed well and a little over two hours of pure eye candy with a full on predator war going on, say with 300 predators Vs 1,000,000 Aliens with no bombs on there arms. no humans this time just to see witch army is better. THAT WOULD RULE!!!
I want to go see 300 when I get a chance.

~SEC~

Ice

Hunter
I'm not going to read all the posts but I'm seeing this movie tonight. I hope it's good.

tjm023

Hunter
We managed to get the granparents to stay with the 3 kids :( and we just got back from seeing the movie.
My wife and I loved it . I think what helped is the fact that I've read some mixed reviews in several boards and had dropped my expectations a bit. But IMO the movie delivered. Pure adrenaline. I left the theater with my muscles soar.
Don't expect to see Braveheart or Gladiator. I wouldn't go as far as to call it Epic but is kind of weird do to it'a setup and the way it was filmed. Overall it kicked ass and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. 2 thums up. Now what I realy need is a Spartan helmet and sword! (hint, hint to you prop makers out there :) ).

Tom

Ice

Hunter
We managed to get the granparents to stay with the 3 kids :( and we just got back from seeing the movie.
My wife and I loved it . I think what helped is the fact that I've read some mixed reviews in several boards and had dropped my expectations a bit. But IMO the movie delivered. Pure adrenaline. I left the theater with my muscles soar.
Don't expect to see Braveheart or Gladiator. I wouldn't go as far as to call it Epic but is kind of weird do to it'a setup and the way it was filmed. Overall it kicked ass and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. 2 thums up. Now what I realy need is a Spartan helmet and sword! (hint, hint to you prop makers out there :) ).

Tom
What he said. It was just kick ass. A DVD Must buy...

They did show this trailer, I hope its as good.

[URL="http://www.pathfinderthemovie.com/"]http://www.pathfinderthemovie.com/[/URL]

ronin

Hunter
Saw it last night...crazy action! Some parts dragged a little,but everything else was just sick!