A bio I would like to see

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
I would like to see a bio that looks just like the predators face all metal weathered and painted. I think it would be cool to see one. Be like a samurai mask, but with a mean looking face. What everyone else input? I might have to try to have something made like that.

ronin

Hunter
That would be cool to see someone make.Maybe have some carvings of the mandibles on the sides.
Not too much detail,just enough.then concave the nose part of the bio a little to get the look of the
mouth area.Sorta like the samurai warrior mask and helmet armor.Just using my imagination thats
all...you might or might not feel me on that. :)

Robillicus

Hunter
When I came up with my "Samurais," especially Izo, I had the idea to come up with something that would immulate the creatures facial structure. Just like the original intention of the "Gort" helmet that was scrapped for "Predator."

I would like to see a bio that looks just like the predators face all metal weathered and painted. I think it would be cool to see one. Be like a samurai mask, but with a mean looking face. What everyone else input? I might have to try to have something made like that.
If I could ever get a hold of a movie sized/scaled P1 helmet I would totally do it. All of the Samurai helmets I came up with were based off of the original helmet. It would only be a display piece, too. Just give me a month to do it. Hehe.

For one, I think it'd be cooler for someone to open up a package and say "HOLY ****... THIS IS ******* MASSIVE!! WHERE AM I GONNA PUT THIS?!?" Than to hear "Well... this is 1:1? How big was Kevin Peter Hall again?"

PredatoRob_Izo_Closeup.jpg

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
I forgot about your pictures Rob. Now that what I'm talking about. The death/ghost mask to bring fear to his victime. Rob your the man and your drawing skills are sick.

Sinister

Hunter
When it comes to Bio designs Rob certainly seems to hit the ball out of the park on quite a few occasions. The picture above is a case in point. That would be a great piece to come off someones workbench. There are elements there that are reminisent of my Juggernaut Bio but seeing as Rob designed that too I suppose that's to be expected. Come on Rob keep those designs coming, you know we love looking at them