A couple of fem preds (inspired by Gunns)

P

PredatoRob

I totally love your work dude. These drawings look like movie production sketches. Excellent work man!!! You have quite the imagination.

C

Chancelor22

Wow! Those are fantastic. We need more fem preds. Again, totally awesome work!

Y

yautja clone

WOW !! I love the dart tips and that custom disc is awesome.

The Bio is to die for..

Nice work...

Y

Yautja lover

wow, i love these pictures. they could be used for some inspiration for some of us i'm sure.

P

PredatrHuntr

Second pic - the Bio mouth section reminds me of the Mandarin Spawn...very cool...

J

JAILER1955

Excellant! Beautiful in a primitive, violent, animalistic way. Which means I like it very much.

George

P

PredatoRob

Hey Tim, I keep forgetting to ask you, but what is your medium or weapon of choice? Whatever it is, you OWN it's ass!

T

tjm023

Rob, I use mechanical pencils and sometimes ink. These in particular are pencil. When I scanned them I adjusted the contrast so the lines are darker.

Tom

N

NibsFlibble

Excellent work, Tim! Finally, we have some female drawings! YEAH!!!!!

Good work, and keep it up. Post more if you have them!

P

PredatoRob

SWEEET!!! Another Mechanical Pencil user!! .05 Pentel is all that I use.

S

Shadow predator

I need your talent for a project I'm trying to get lifted of ground...

K

kithunter

beautiful and savage pieces tim, excellent excellent line work

AM

P

PredatoRob

This may be an inappropriate question, but I have to know. What do you do for a living? I'd think videogame designer, comic book artist, penciler... something like that. Some kinda career that'd milk the hell out of your talent.

T

tjm023

Rob, I'm a real estate appraiser.
I draw and sculpt for pleasure and stress relief.

Tom.

P

PredatoRob

Stress relief eh- you must have a lot of stress then! Damn!! I wish my stress would manifest in such a cool way. Hehehe.

T

tjm023

Rob, your way to modest man! Your talent is TOPS my friend. I think everybody here will agree with me. I have all of your samurai clan warrios printed, framed and ready to hang as soon as I get my office room at home organized.

Tom.

T

The Big Gunns

Really nice work! If you have time I'd love to see a drawing of my new suit!

~Mel