A few more sketches (Mel, you might be familiar with 1)

T

tjm023

Melpred.jpg

Mel, I took some liberties with the armor/weapons
After DC when I get a look at the new full suit I'll revise
gortpred.jpg

these blades can withstand the acid!
cyborgpred.jpg

battle damaged

Tom

B

blk n blu dream

Gunn's chest needs to be bigger... lol

Just joshin' with ya, awesome detail!

P

pirkleations

Nice likeness of Mel's Queen Hunter!! Awesome drawings!!!

I can even recognize my Atlantean Cannon on her left forearm!!

DangerDavey

P

PredatoRob

Those are fucking cool!!!!! Damn dude! The poses and anatomy are awesome. I especially like the Gort helmeted Predator with the dual bladed gauntlets. Hehe "His blades are acid-proof." Damn straight!!!! Those drawings are fuckin' sweet. Have you had any training at all?

P

PredatrHuntr

Very cool pics...

I like how you took real life parts and drew them...well done. If they were colored it would look even better!

K

kithunter

man those fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

all of them. love your style of artwork

andrew

J

JAILER1955

Absolutly super-licious.

You and Rob, I idolize your artwork. Maybe, between the drawers in the lair, we can create an enlarged predator universe. The different clans and their markings, histories, armors, crafts, prey and what ever.

Do you think that there is someone that might like to organize our drawings into that form?

George

S

Shadow predator

I personally very much like that idea. Plenty of talent here, also, combining those efforts might very well inspire people to do more custom work instead of making attempt after attempt to copy the P1, P2 or AVP designs. (Sure, those are nice, but why make the same costume several times in a row? Take a break and try something fresh in between )

B

bammatrooper

they look sweet man i really like the battle damaged one

S

Shataan

Amazing. Brings me back to when I was a kid reading those big Conan comics.

S

sinister70

I echo every one else here. Those are awesome drawings. Mel's Pred looks the business. I wish I could draw stuff in the style you do....I feel pangs of jealousy coming on.

Cheers

R

RaptorArts

Incredible drawings as usual! Though I agree mels erm... parts? Need to be a bit bigger heheheh