A few PICS from Comic Con

T

The Mortal Immortal

Nice pictures Gene and that shuriken looks like a winner. I was looking for you on Saturday and never found you.

S

siliconsara

And the envy sets in...!

Wonderful photos, and a great suit.

M

Maverick118

Indeed green with envy. Cracking suit Gene, the time and effort you've put into this really paid dividends.

S

Shataan

Wow!!! That suit rocks!!!!!!!!!!! *sniffle* It sure is a far cry from the suit you had for sale aways back. Total world of difference. I am impressed. Gotta say as well that the scale looks spot on.

T

The Big Gunns

Gene you look awesome man... its nice to see a predator with a waist line for a change.

~Mel

S

SeaHunterr

Thanks for the kind remarks...it was lots of fun. Scott your Shuriken was all I had to fend off the crowd, they took out my gaunt blades in short order, so it was nice to still have a weapon...they got out of the way when they saw all those pointy blades coming there way!
Very good quality though Scott...and durable...one of my favorite props

N

NibsFlibble

Very impressive! Your costume looks fantastic. You put a lot of work into it, and it shows.

I'm glad you had a great time.

Yes, it is a ZOO there!

P

pirkleations

I agree with everyone else!! Awesome!!

Considering how hot it is this weekend, it's a testament to your endurance and appreciation of the Predator that you hung in there for as long as you did!! Kudos and Congrats on a great showing!!

Now, get some aluminum blades in that gauntlet so that they will hold up to the crowds better!!

DangerDavey

S

STEVE0671

Nice to see my Celtic Bio in action there, nice work on the suit buddy !

P

PredatoRob

That has to be the best AVP suit I've ever seen!!!!! Everything goes together so well, and for a first suit? WOW!!! Great job man, you totally pulled it off. Congrats, and I'm glad you had a good time at SDCC. I hope to see more work from you in the future.

T

The Hopkinator

Definately completely bad ass. I hope my suit turns out that good. Friggin awesome.
What paint did you use? Is it a dry brush?

A

alpha pred

Dam that is soooo sick man!!!!! Great job!! I love the paint detail man!!!!! BAD ASS!!!

T

The Hopkinator

Figured it was drybrushed,, has that look ! What paint did you use for the drybrushing?