A FEW PIECES FOR MY NEW SUIT

inkmonster

Hunter
im still working on getting my stuff together for my new suit. i have a few more pieces i figured id post. some of you may have seen most of them allready, i put on db's shoulder armors for kicks until carls is finished.

108_0863.jpg

108_0865.jpg

108_0868.jpg

108_0866.jpg

inkmonster

Hunter
thanks guys the bio is actually a porchee bio that i got a dremel and file out and cut and grinded away at until i got the edges trimmed off and the nose more rounded to look closer the the original bio. as soon as i get the shoulder and bicep armors from carl i'll post some more pics then its time to get to work putting the whole thing together. i will post pics of the work in progress untill its finished.

ronin

Hunter
just wondering where you got your chest and arms from? Reason is that it looks great man...
and looks like i could fit in something like that.I'm only 5'-6" and 157lbs.I don't know...
maybe it's bigger than the pics,but it's a nice piece though.

inkmonster

Hunter
i got it from pete mander, i got 2 of them one with the gauntlets sculpted onto it and the other with no gauntlets. yeah it would fit someone your size perfect it can be adjustable to many different size as well.

inkmonster

Hunter
Less yapping ink and get to painting. LOL Its not going to paint it self and be ready for any shows. HEHE
yes yes scott im dragging my feet. ive been putting it off to because im to darn fat to fit in it. lol. im still loosing some weight and wanted to wait till then to make the alterations. it will be go time real soon.

tjm023

Hunter
That looks like it's going to be another AWESOME suit!
Looking foward to the painted picks.

Tom

ronin

Hunter
i got it from pete mander, i got 2 of them one with the gauntlets sculpted onto it and the other with no gauntlets. yeah it would fit someone your size perfect it can be adjustable to many different size as well.
Right on...I'll have to keep that in mind.I had a DB one but sold it to my friend.it
was too big in the chest area,but looked great though.Now i'm on the hunt for that
one that fits me better and looks reaaly good as well.I'll just take my time.