A little something I dug up for MeanGene for Halloween...

P

pirkleations

Hey Everyone!!

MeanGene came to me for a zombie mask that he could use for Halloween. I was happy to dig something up for him in my spare tomb.

So, in the spirit of the upcoming season, below is the result of project. It is a 2-piece mask that has the lower half and jaw separate from the top, so that the wearer can open their mouth to hiss at, scream to, or eat little Trick or Treaters.

I also am providing him with a set of my zombie hand/forearm spats that he can attach to a long-sleeve shirt or elbow-length gloves.

Plus, he will actually be able to breathe in it!!(But do the dead need to breathe?)

Happy Haunting!!!

MeanGeneZombie010.jpg

MeanGeneZombie012.jpg

MeanGeneZombie06.jpg

MeanGeneZombie08.jpg

B

biohunter76

That looks great! Sooo much better than what you could pick up at your local Halloween shop.

T

The Mortal Immortal

That is one sweet looking corpse mask. I'm a big fan for corpse props.

2005_0309_162909AA.jpg

M

MEANGENE83

Ya i got the mask in the mail. And my first surprise was the loveable foam peanuts used to pack the mask! WOOHOO. Love it when those spill.

All kidding aside this mask is simply amazing!
Paint work was top knotch, construction and overall quality of it was amazing.

THe whole came together really well and i can not wait till halloween to get this baby out on the street scaring lil kiddies.

I was hopin to have a big unveiling of the mask once the entire costume was complete. But no worries, its too good to hold back.

I highly recomend doing any type of buisness with pirk. Those guys are goofballs and keep you UP TO DATE by the MINUTE on what they are doing. Excellent craftsmanship and a pleasure to have done buisness.

You guys simply rock.

Thanks for working so hard on it.

P

pirkleations

You are very welcome, Gene!!!

Glad I could help you out for Haunting Season!

I have a feeling that you are going to be emotionally scarring some little Trick or Treaters for life!!

~DangerDavey

P

pirkleations

Thanks Cass!!

These kinds of masks come very easy to me these days after doing them for 15 years!! They've gone through a lot of evolution over time and only get better as each Halloween arrvies.

Feel free to post it on The Padded Cell forum!! Members there might get a kick out of it, too!!

~DangerDavey