A Masterpiece in Latex and Airbrush color....

P

pirkleations

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!

Nibs and I got our painted Elder Mask in the mail this evening.

It looks even better in person!! Photos definitely do not do it justice!! The variety of colors and layers and details are simply incredible!! If you ever have the chance, let Mel turn your mask into a literal piece of artwork!!!

ElderMelPaint10.jpg

ElderMelPaint08.jpg

ElderMelPaint06.jpg

ElderMelPaint09.jpg

ElderMelPaint05.jpg

The above photos simply do not show how marvellous this mask looks. Nibs will be taking more pictures that will show it off even better.

Amazing work!! Thanks for the great paint job and extra work you put into it!! We love you, Mel!!!(In a platonic way)

DangerDavey

T

The Big Gunns

Glad to see the old man had a safe journey back home and you guys like him. Its really tough to photograph isnt it!

~Mel

M

Master Yoda 54

wow, that dude looks like he's been kicking ass for years upon years. He's been through it all and now he sits ont he throne, (not the toilet) barking at others around him. Job well done on both parts, im glad it made it there ok without the post playing soccer with it, hehehe.

Now put some dreads on it and send it to me

KEITH

N

NibsFlibble

He's very hard to photograph, unfortunately. Even though I have a photo booth, my digital camera just can't pick up the right lighting.

I'll be trying different background colors lighting to see if I can do him justice!

Thanks Mel for all your hard work. The box was pretty smooshed, but he made it in one piece.

J

JediUsurper

Thats just totally scared me from painting my elder anytime soon hehe.

K

kithunter

Excellent collaboration of the talented folks we have here on the lair,
A great sculpt and top grade paint scheme.

congrats to both of you, truly a great work of art

AM

T

The Hopkinator

Yeah shes okay... How much do u charge for something like that Mel?