A new Bio

Ruffkintoy

Hunter
Here's some pics of a new Bio I sculpted to fit over the head I did. I am starting the molding today and hope to have it done tomorrow and maybe a cast out thursday.

newbio2.jpg

newbio1.jpg

newbio4.jpg

newbio3.jpg

newbio10.jpg

newbio7.jpg

newbio6.jpg

newbio5.jpg

Ice

Hunter
That's a crazy looking bio. Give it some type of bird name, Looks almost birdish. But I really do like the bio. I'm up for one if your going to sell a few.

Sinister

Hunter
The texture on that thing is wicked!! Plus it's a sleek flowing yet simple variation on the P2 plus the Ram. That is going to be one cool Bio. :p

Aquis Hydro

Blooded
Why don't you call it the Hawk Bio? It brings a hawk or falcon to mind when I see it. Nice use of old electronics components, might try that myself. :p

WarpedFX

Hunter
:shock: AMAZING work Ruff!!! looks AWESOME!! love how it looks P2/Ram/AVP2-ish but at the same time very original!

kithunter

Elite Hunter
Wicked design.....truly wicked..

can't stop checking it out.

i like the hawk name or some type of bird of prey.....

Raptor bio

AM

DangerDavey

Hunter
I was thinking RAPTOR as well.

Just an amazing piece all around. It's faithful to the characters, yet very unique and original.

~DD

carlart

Hunter
I was hoping you were going to come up with a customized bio to go along with the customized head. I really like the P2/ Ram/ Boar hybrid look.
The only concern I would have is the area for the laser. Because the curved frill is tilted higher, the pocket that is naturally formed for the laser module isn't there. You almost have to come up with a separate module for that, because the existing pocket will force the lasers to point at the floor, rather than at a 90 degree angle straight ahead.
carlart

You know what would be slicker than owl ****---------a vertically rotating laser module on the side of the bio. Left to right would be done the same old way, rotating the head.

ANUBIS

Unblooded
very nice... i agree with most, the fact that it's mean looking makes it awsome.. keep up the good work can't wait to see it finished.

Ruffkintoy

Hunter
Glad you gus like it, Raptor sounds cool to me. I should have one cast tomorrow and will get some pictures of it.
Got your PM Kit and sent you a reply :p