A New Yutja in Denmark

Head hunter

Hunter
I just got my new Predator mask today and a new beginning to my new predator costume.

I Love the mask, its really cool and i love the way it is painted.

here is a pic of the mask in Blue light, just to set the icey cold killing mood

billede004vq4.jpg

billede006tg8.jpg

billede001je9.jpg
and one in the right color :)

Man...the only reply I can seem to come up with on this board is AWSOME and that's becuase almost everything is awsome. Nice score :)! How much was it?

Head hunter

Hunter

its my first step to the predator life size costume :ninja:

i paied 500 bucks for it but i love it, and really looking to get the dreads and the bio (predator 1 version)

Xcalibor

Hunter
Looks good bro. Can't wait to see it with the dreads attached on it.

I'm glad that it got to you ok and in a timely manner. :)

KEITH

Head hunter

Hunter
im really looking forward to get those Dreads :)

by the way, how do you guys attach them to the mask ??

Do you use a hot gluegun or what ??

DangerDavey

Hunter
There's a glue called "GOOP" that you can buy at any major hardware store. It locks the dreds in place for life!!!

~DangerDavey

Head hunter

Hunter
hmm i wonder if i can get that here in Denmark but thanks :) i will sure give it a try.

but i am hoping that Bambooie (isnt that his name) is soon selling dreads again :) and whwn he does i will be there to write him a message about them.

i really miss them on the mask ewery time i look at it, i dont like a bald Predator :)

Head hunter

Hunter
jep i saw that, i will be looking for the dreads when they come for sale on Ebay again :) but anyway thanks for the info about the dreads :)

ronin

Hunter
jep i saw that, i will be looking for the dreads when they come for sale on Ebay again :) but anyway thanks for the info about the dreads :)
man you've got a great mask and it diserves the best dreads!bambooies are worth the money and worth waiting for.
i've got some myself last year.that mask is going to top off your suit bro...have fun putting the rest together!