a Newbies first pics

Y

yautjafanboy

Firstly, I cant beleive how cool it was to find a forum like this, honestly, ever since i got my first bio three years ago ive been itching like hell to make more stuff and i had no idea that there was so many like minded peeps out there, so MUCH RESPECT to you all, here are a few rough pics i did a while back, unfortunately my scanner be broken so i had to use my phone so they are a bit blurry, would love some comments or criticism on them, tell me what you think.

img192.imageshack.us/img1...0992km.jpg

quick sketch of my bio, its the battle damaged mysteria P1 bio.

img185.imageshack.us/img1...1007kw.jpg

this my concept for a heavy pred, i know ive got the proportions a bit wrong and the skull looks a bit wanky but I kinda like him, his name is clive.
heres a couple more shots, damn stupid phone camera

img192.imageshack.us/img1...1018gm.jpg
img185.imageshack.us/img1...1025ca.jpg
img192.imageshack.us/img1...1043uv.jpg

heres a couple of shots based on a pc housing design idea I had, the PC case is based on predator armour and its gunna have lighting and transparent panels mmmm tastylicious.

img192.imageshack.us/img1...1054zy.jpg
img192.imageshack.us/img1...1063ao.jpg

and at the end of the AVP graphic novel the main heroine kinda joins the preds for the hunt and it kinda intrigued me so i did some rough sketches (very rough mind) of what i thought her armour adaptions could be. ( although skimpy im sure it would protect from acid blood splatters he he he lol)

img192.imageshack.us/img1...1102gq.jpg
img192.imageshack.us/img1...1115yy.jpg
img192.imageshack.us/img1...1123ym.jpg

Im kinda working on a costume build at the mo, as soon as I get any of it done ill post some pics,
Good hunting!

K

kithunter

welcome to the lair, we get allot of tire kickers round these parts

i'm diggin the manga style of your drawings, shame you can't get better scans of your work

i like this one
photo01043uv.jpg

Y

yautjafanboy

getting a replacement scanner soon, ill repost them better quality soon as its up n running, thanks for the comment bud.

P

pirkleations

Not bad on the concept art!!

Good luck on getting a new scanner so we can see some details.

DangerDavey

N

NibsFlibble

I like your style of drawing. Very good! Can't wait to see better details!