A Whole Slew Of Bio Design Await Your Eyes.

REYALS

Elite Hunter
Well, I will be running the designs by you via pm because your input will be vital to the design.

You are the one creating it in 3D. :)

REYALS

Elite Hunter
Here are a couple I designed last night and today.

The bottom one is for the Ladies in the Clan. I tried to stray from making it too feminine, but had to give a little bit of estrogen for it to look as though a female PRED would wear it.

Let me know what you all think... please?!
Sketch1432150.jpg

Sketch15413432.jpg

oops... forgot to get the tri's finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

Philby

Blooded
The Kitteh... LOL!!!

Not sure which one you are seeing as the "DEADPOOL" one, but hey... you named it, feel free to sculpt it (if you want). I just ask for recognition and if multi casted a discount on one or a...uh-hum... gift, to the designer. (Hope that doesn't sound greedy, ).

I am doing these designs in hopes that people do take interest in them and want to try a stab at some. I thought Jose was going to try one but I think he has a full plate. There were a few others who mentioned it, but....?

So, yeah Philby, if you feel like it. Make sure to post progress shots and what not though. :cool:
yea now that i look at it again i don't know if it's deadpool but it looks like it to me,......it's in the stack of comic book bios up there ^^^ the red and black with white eyes,........yea i'll tackle that one next if noone does first ,.......
even though they're more expensive to make,......bio's are more fun to work on ,......and yes of course you get one for your contribution ,...not greedy at all,.....should be a RULE reallyt ,....... =)

oh and i just looked at it closer,.....iot's the spawn one with green eyes,....yea,......thats the ticket !!!

REYALS

Elite Hunter
Ooooh yeah, the SPAWN Bio.

That one actually turned out better than what I thought it would. Spawn was a fave of mine back in the day so I had to design it, .

I have no problem with you attempting it bro. I would actually like to see it come to life.

R Sutter

Blooded
Awesome stuff Reyals! I definitely still (will and) want to incorporate one of your bios into one of my 3D preds once I'm done with this P1 project :)

xdmray

Elite Hunter
yeah i like that one.  i always like the ones that have the subtle differences. when the design goes too far in any direction it kills it a little for me.  i am trying to figure out  how this looks from an offset angle or profile.  the laser shroud seems as if it wants to sit too low.

REYALS

Elite Hunter
xdmray said:
yeah i like that one.  i always like the ones that have the subtle differences. when the design goes too far in any direction it kills it a little for me.  i am trying to figure out  how this looks from an offset angle or profile.  the laser shroud seems as if it wants to sit too low.
Thank you for the feedback.