Added One More To The Customs...

Tyson

Blooded
that is really nice work i cant wait to get some of my old figures out of storage and make some predators :p

REYALS

Elite Hunter
that is really nice work i cant wait to get some of my old figures out of storage and make some predators :D
It's frikkin' addictive. I want to do so many, and just keep practicing. I need to learn the ways of airbrushing though. :p

...and like a turtle... ever so slowly.

S7306770.jpg

S7306766.jpg

S7306763.jpg

I am kind of liking this. I cant really get the "smooth blend" down for the under colors. All is good though.

Hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I. ;)

REYALS

Elite Hunter
...and just to be clear. I will be using this topic as my "customizing topic" from now on.

A really cool mofo turned me on to this inadvertently and unknowingly. Thanks yo's! :p ;)

REYALS

Elite Hunter
...^..."...Reminds me of the old kenner predators but more realistic..."...^... o_O Is that good or bad? o_O :lol:

Getting late... can't... function... too much... wo-wo-work... to do. Ugh... :)

S7306775.jpg

S7306774.jpg

REYALS

Elite Hunter
this is soooooooo cool :) !!!
are you planning to do plenty like Sorrow and rai_yuri?
Glad you like it.

Well, I am actually fairly new to the whole customizing thing so I will probably pace myself. May even list some on Ebay or on here if I think I could sell them to someone willing to appreciate the time and artistry of it. o_O

zuckuss77

Blooded
...^..."...Reminds me of the old kenner predators but more realistic..."...^... o_O Is that good or bad? :lol: :rolleyes:

Getting late... can't... function... too much... wo-wo-work... to do. Ugh... :)
I know the feeling with your eyes stop working....... o_O
It looks great, your figures are going to be original= very good and cool.I refused to mess with my hot toy figures, sadly to much money but neca figures are prefect for this.Your learning its worth it.

REYALS

Elite Hunter
Updated progress.

Had a little time to work on this guy tonight. Was thinking of just going for a straight up re-paint, no modifications, but we'll see. :)

S7306874.jpg

S7306854.jpg

S7306848.jpg

S7306847.jpg

S7306844.jpg

S7306869.jpg

I don't think the lighting does these pic's justice though. (n)

Last edited by a moderator:

zuckuss77

Blooded
It looks very cool Reyals.I love the color scheme on both your customs.Its a shame hot toys are to expensive or i would love to do something like this to one.I gave up on the 7" figures due to the paint schemes!!

REYALS

Elite Hunter
Yeah Zuckuss, these 7"ers are time consuming. I usually walk away sore and practically blind from squinting my eyes so damned much. :)

REYALS

Elite Hunter
Well... I have been working on this not stop since this morning. There are still some things about it that I would like to change. Being this is only my 2nd PRED custom figure I don't think it came out too bad.

I added a couple pieces (courtesy of The 'Z77' man... you Rock bro). He has a P2 McF smart disc, a JH/Anytime bone chest belt thingymajig, a McF AVP Elder skull from his necklace for a buckle, and an AVP Scar Blade.

I added a little bit of apple orchard green for blood to indicate he has battled recently. I may do a little bit more modifications but we'll see.

Hope you guys like it.

Bsrk1.jpg

S7307059.JPG

S7307056.JPG

S7307066.JPG

S7307068.JPG

REYALS

Elite Hunter
Hmmm... what shall my next victim be? An unmasked classic, Wolf, Falconer, perhaps a jungle hunter. Maybe I'll do something with a McF figure. So many choices.