So this is an update on my first bio paint. I have added removable lenses one tinted and one clear. Made them out of a motocycle face sheild. I read in some other posts on here that was used but first I tried a thin sheet of plexi and that was a total fail so went straight to those motocycle shields. I'm by no means any type of pro or novice barley a beginner and I have to say I like the way my new bio is coming along. Going to add the lasers and some air tubes next so I'm sure my wife is going to LOVE that. She's already pissed I spent so much time on this. oh well here's some pics of the fails and the completed lenses.