AIRBRUSH-CITY-UK

Ice

Hunter
Has anyone bought from this guy off ebay or is thinking about to? Well I bought a halo helmet from this guy and I got to say it's not worth the money at all, Painted or Raw. The casts he makes are very, very fragile. He dosesn't use that fiber glass matt to reinforce his helmets. If you bang the parts together it sounds like glass. I got nothing but broken pieces of fiber glass in the box I got today.

I would not take a chance on spending $350.00 for a painted helmet or $125.00 for a raw helmet, Look else where.

[URL="http://stores.ebay.com/AIRBRUSH-CITY-UK"]http://stores.ebay.com/AIRBRUSH-CITY-UK[/URL]

halo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

inkmonster

Hunter
i got a bio off another guy on ebay i beleive it was mcdonaldspeed and it was thin and boxed in a under sized box and was broke and warped in a few places when it arrived. 200.00 for a raw bio that needed alot of repair work. needless to say i wasnt happy and wont be a repeat customer.

Ice

Hunter
Is he going to refund your money or exchange it?
This is his email back to me. I don't know why he wants me to send it back to him. It's worth less to even try to put this back together. Some parts are just to thin to work with. I didn't even put the smaller pieces in the picture.

hi,thats odd?i do not refund,but if you send it back i will send out a new one!thanks

inkmonster

Hunter
if it hasnt been more than 45 days since you ordered it and you paid with paypal just make a claim against him. you can make a claim if the item doesnt arrive as described or is in poor condidtion. i was gonna do that with my bio but the guy said he would replace it and i heard he had a good reputation so i didnt and ended up getting what i concidered a piece of crap. and never heard back from him after that.

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Well if he seen the pictures, I think he should send you a new one. After the new one comes in then send him back the old one. If you payed with paypal you can file a claim against him.

Ice

Hunter
Well if he seen the pictures, I think he should send you a new one. After the new one comes in then send him back the old one. If you payed with paypal you can file a claim against him.

Well he emailed me again and this is what he said. I know im not going to pay $50.00 just to ship this **** out.

hi i need it back to claim on shipping damage!i will send one out when i get it back!thanks