Alien/Predator Room

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by cyberpred, Apr 9, 2018.

1. cyberpred

cyberpred Hunter

My current progress

C

LunaticNic and Shogun like this.
  2. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

cyberpred this is truly awesome ....beautiful collection.... how did you managed to get all of those hehehe :D ?

3. cyberpred

cyberpred Hunter

What did you want to know exactly?

Here is my Prop Room And Theater

C

Shogun likes this.
  4. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

Well hummmmm I am just IMPRESED ! :O WHat can I say !!! This is the most beautiful collection i have ever seen so far.....in the past i have seen a guy in USA who was collecting almost all of the movies props and stuff.....this guy had a so HUGE amount of movie items that was NOT replica's but the actual items ...let'S say he has a very very good contact at hollywood studio's.... cyberpred there is some things in your collection i would really want to buy for example your anubis costume .... man i would do SO much conventions with that kind of costume. But some of the items that are mostly evil i do not touch.....like the goa'uld hand, or the book of death.... Cyberpred this is amazing buddy! If I get the chance to work VERY hard and make a lot of money i will surely build a room of replica's like you.... BUT one thing i like in my job as a props maker is to make UNIQUE stuff for movies....Unique concepts as i am a concept artist.... you can check my portfolio at NEPTUNIS....

Cheers my friend,

JIr'Xar, Shogun or just Norbert

5. cyberpred

cyberpred Hunter

Will check you out

C

Shogun likes this.