Alien Queen Bio final paint pics pg.1

T

The Big Gunns

I finally got her molded! This is not the final paint on this bio. I just threw a little bit of color on it to show where the alien and metal areas are. I will be wearing this on one shoulder with my new suit.

.........and sorry guys.. she's not for sale

T

THEBUGZ

AMAZING Mel!!!

She turned out fantastic! Very clean pull!!

Good job!!

BuGz

T

The Mortal Immortal

I think its a winner. I love the colors they maks me feel funny down stairs. You rock!!!!!!!!

T

The Big Gunns

Thanks.. it'll look much better with the real colors on there. Looks weird just being teal and silver
~Mel

2.jpg

D

drgnfyre4

Definetly a perfect blend for the style of your new suit. Lovin every step of this suits construction I am sure its going to be a showstopper when its all put together!

D

depredador1997

THAT BIO ROCKS MEL!!!! JUST WHAT THE QUEEN DESERVES.!!

P

pirkleations

Awesome bio there, Mel. Deb and I are excited to see it all come together. We admire any and all of your work. Kepp it us so that we all can be in your entourage when you are famous.

DangerDavey

S

sinister70

Finally molded and cast eh Mel!! and didn't it turn out SWEEEEET. Like I've said before on many of your posts to do with this costume. It's gonna look killer, and you're gonna pick up some prizes. I don't think the guy in the "Turd" costume stands a chance.

Nice going Mel.

T

The Big Gunns

Thanks guys..

Hey Steve.. I probably won't be out in my pred suit for Halloween. I can probably bag more prizes as a 9 foot tall demon.
~Mel

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

That looks great Mel!

Just when ya think you made everything imaginable, you design (yet another) amazing looking Bio worthy of the Best Hunters.

TiGeR

P

PredatoRob

Oooooooooooh Mel I like it!!

You never cease to amaze and astound. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you've totally taken the character to a whole new level.

I like how the silver looks against the teal. A feast for the eyeballs.

T

The Big Gunns

Thanks guys...

Like I said the color is off because that's not the bio I will be using. Sure is pretty though. Works great as shoulder armor.

~Mel