Aliens Cast Reunion in Knoxville, TN October 6-8

ksj

Blooded
I did not see an appropriate forum to post appropriate conventions for members to appear. This subforum seemed the best location to post this.

The aliens legacy.com fan members will be attending.

Fanboy Expo's Totally Awesome Weekend - Celebrity Guests - Fanboy Expo

The following cast members are tentatively in attendance:
-Biehn "Hicks"
-Henriksen "Bishop
-Ricco Ross "Private Frost"
-Cynthia Scott "Dietrich"
-Daniel Kash "Spunkmeyer"
-Carrie Henn "Newt"
-Alec Gillis (creature effects, ADI)

I will be in predator costume on that saturday.

ksj

Blooded
OK, folks. I am working on doing an aliens legacy/ cosplayer parade. October 7 in knoxville around noon. I will be marching as a predator.

I have also been working on getting a meet and greet setup at the holiday inn late in tandem with the two concerts they have going on Friday and Saturday night.

They merged the first fanboy with the second fanboy thread. I have been working extensively with the aliens legacy crew and we have a fan table during the event.

The Aliens Legacy • View topic - Knoxville, TN FanBoyExpo

If you plan on attending, I would request you add your name to the list there or here.

I am trying to get rough counts on attendees for the event.

Also they keep getting more and more aliens crew cast.

ksj

Blooded
9 cast members as of this point.

We will have about 11 or so cosplayers from the aliens universe at a minimum. 20 is the unofficial count.

So far I will be the only predator build there. If anyone else is attending post over at the aliens legacy forum.

The parade at this point is cancelled. I do have the plans on file, but that will be shelved until next year. I hope to contact the event organizer and get more buy in, but the local government seems very interested in the prospect.

GMP73

Unblooded
My daughter and I have a Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/c/gurumediaproductions We have a modest Predator and Alien Collection. We film monthly subscription boxes, collectible reviews, and convention coverage. I will be attending and have purchased The Gold VIP and the Aliens Package (Super excited about this) We would love to get some footage of you in Predator Glory, and perhaps an interview, etc over the weekend. Thanks for your time. Looking forward to see you there.