Alpha may be no more.....

A

alpha pred

You would think that 8 years at a company would give ya some job security....well I havent been let go just yet, but am getting phased out for the newer CHEAPER help. Bills are getting tight and the only thing I have left (I already sold my EVO to sell is ALPHA. I am still working an the Broly project but those funds are all dried up. Time will tell...he is on e-bay if anyone is interested. I almost hope it doesnt sell..its the only nice thing I have that I dont make a payment on!LOL!

T

The Mortal Immortal

Sorry hear of this misfortune, I hope things will turn around for you.

S

Savage Yautja

I had 11 years with a Fortune 500 company and it didn't count for squat when they downsized.

A

alpha pred

Thanks yall! I ended up selling it to a local pred head! I told him about the lair...so maybe we might have a new member. The good thing about costumes is ..we can always do it again!!! Bigger and better! On the positive side, Broly might just make it by halloween. Yall will be the first to know!! I might be down...but sure as **** not out!!!!!!!!!!!!! pred:

N

NUCKING FUTS BONG

Ya it sucks that them dam wetbacks are taking over your job. I just got the HD box for my HD TV and there 2 wetbacks that came late and went to the worng apartment we need to close the dam boarders.