Ancient Elder Bio

S

SeaHunterr

Has anyone done this bio yet? Saw it at the Sideshow display, I think it looks pretty cool!!!
63171.jpg

P

PhantomSniper801

I think Mel might have been working on that one, but I'm not sure.

P

pirkleations

I think one needs to be designed for the "Ancient One" that Mel is working on for Deb and I.

I'll be designing a special bio for him that suits his character, head-size and age. It will have a very multi-cultural style to it that will incorporate Aztec/Maya/Egyptian designs in it.

Much like the Pyramid/Temple in AVP.

DangerDavey

P

PredatoRob

Biohunter76 was working on one I thought. I wish I would've saved those pics, the helmet was AWESOME!!! Just like the badass Elder helmet he did.

T

The Mortal Immortal

I thought Mike was working on the chopper bio.

D

depredador1997

thats another bio scott...if u check the ADI creature book u see this bio.... i think they had a few shoots of it....

M

Master Yoda 54

This bio was in the ADI book as the Elder "Alternate" or the one that they designed for it first, they scrapped that idea and sculpt and went with the one we all know. And biohunter76 was working on it. Not sure what ever happened to it but the first pics he showed were pretty dead on with it. I was gonna sculpt it up but he got to it first, i may have to get back on that.

KEITH

D

drgnfyre4

Biohunter76 is almost done with that one. I got to see it and rub it a while back and it looks amazing.

B

biohunter76

It is one of the first things on my to do list when I get back to Cali. It will be worth the wait guys.

T

tjm023

I'm glad to hear you'll be completeting Biohunter!
I've been looking foward to it.
Can't wait!

Tom.