Ancient Elder Mask ..... Tribal Teeth Pics 7/8

M

Master Yoda 54

Impressive as always, can't wait till i get mine and spray a little ink on it.

You two rock!!!

KEITH

M

MEANGENE83

Hey Nibbs, you guys outdid yourselves on this one. I will be PM-ing you about aquiring a copy.

You guys are awesome.

P

pirkleations

Thank, Gene!

This is the kind of stuff that happens when you step out of the room for a few minutes!!

DangerDavey

I

inkdoctor

dave are the small ovals sculpted into it for the eyes? so you can just cut that section out? i cant see inside that area in the pics because of the shadow.

P

pirkleations

Yep.

That area is made to be cut out. If someone were giong to put eyes in it for display, they would just cut an almond eye shape instead of the full oval.

Thanks for asking!

DangerDavey

I

inkdoctor

hi dave thats kind of what i meant. the almond shapes most of the mask ive seen it looked like the eyes were sculpted into the mask so if you just wanted to paint them you could. or cut it out for a mask or to insert eyes.

P

pirkleations

Aha!!

I didn't sculpt eyes into it. I pretty much sculpted it for wearing, not thinking that it would be a great display piece and left the sockets basically unsculpted for easy sight when wearing the mask.

So it might be a bit tricky to put in eyes. Not impossible. But definitely a challenge!

Maybe I can sculpt up some inserts fot those that wish to add eyes to it. Shouldn't be too tricky.....

DangerDavey

F

Fakenrite

Dave, would you be able to make a resin casting of this?

Dan

M

Master Yoda 54

ok, i know that a few of the members here have gotten their Ancient One masks already. Lets get some pics of these things with some paint on them, i know ill be putting up some shots as soon as i get mine.

LETS SEE EM!!!!!!!!!

KEITH

P

pirkleations

Keith,

Here's what I added to Colin's Photoshopped Ancient One picture to help pass the time until a painted one comes up......

photoshopeElderwithdreds.jpg

DangerDavey

M

Master Yoda 54

Dang that looks good dude. WOW

OK, im officially droppiing everythiing im doing to get this thing painted. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEITH

P

pirkleations

Special shout out to all of those that have ordered "Ancient One" masks from me so far.

First of all, thank you for your support in my costuming work.

Second, all those who have ordered masks can be expecting them at their door this week, depending on your location.

Now, when you all get them, I wanna see pictures of all these masks painted up and ready for the hunt!! So get to it, guys!!

DangerDavey

M

Maverick118

I tell you what Dave, with all the bells and whistles added he lok sthe biz mate, you should be rightly proud of it, now get painting

V

vampro

I just received mine about 20mins ago and great googalee moogalee this mask is sweeeeeeeeeet. Pictures dont do it justice and its not even painted yet. My thanks

Randy

N

NibsFlibble

It's getting towards the end of July, when the prices will go up for the Elder mask ......

Anyone still interested please contact us by the end of July for the special Lair member price!

T

The Big Gunns

Just got my masks in the mail today. They are toooo sweet!

One I am painting for Deb and Dave, the other is mine. I couldnt stand to see him sitting there raw.. so Im working on the base color.

~Mel
ancientone2.jpg

N

NibsFlibble

The base looks a lot like pearl .... all shiny and pretty.

Mel, it's an honor to own a piece of your artwork.

G

Gorgo1969

Very flippin awsome!! you really did a great job!!! I wish for it...... ......... Funny when i see it i feel like frodo wanting the ring of all ring's.. anyway. If you put them out there count me in, please...

GORGO

" I AIN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED"

P

predsniper

GOT MINE!!!! this thing is great.... I like the latex mandibles, the texture is more fluid connecting and painting latex-latex... instead of latex-resin. This is going to make a great addition to my collection... Now I have five different heads to paint....