Andrew,come and get him!!

K

kithunter

GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!...i'm leaving right now....

as i told you in my email...thank you doesn't come close to covering all you've done for me.

you and jackie have been the best to me and my family, truly blessed.

oh and BTW....thank you

Andrew

M

manfromatlantis

That's just friggen' remarkable.
The quality of your work, Larry, goes beyond film quality.
It's truly a shame you missed your calling in life.
You should be doing this for a living.

Phenomenal work, as always my friend.

SC

S

ScottAS

That's the same one you just posted! You can tell Andrew it's just a joke (then send it to me!)
All kidding aside man that is awesome.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Looks like a show case piece to me. I'll be waiting for it in the mail. LOL

P

PredatoRob

Absolutely un-believeable! The paintjob really brought, and I mean REALLY brought that thing to life.

Kickass!

S

streetjudge79

HOT DAMN! Man Larry, you really need to get into the movie industry bro. Remarkable!

B

ButtZilla

paint job is just amazing!! what spray machine are you using and brush sizes? Thanx!

ButtZ

T

The Hopkinator

Mega cool!!! Great work,,,hey are those Predator dentures?

M

manfromatlantis

Larry--

Bite's on here, for sure. The question is, how are they biting in your neck of the woods???

Package coming to you soon.

SC

T

TK3467

As always great work bro! I still would like to have one of those from you. I have never heard back on a price for paint on a mask that I have though, so that I have an idea. I have a mask that your painting would look awesome on.

K

kithunter

larry you are the man.... this is without a doubt the best piece in my collection.

words can't describe how F****ing killer this headpiece is. So real.... it breaths.
it's a masterpiece of sculpture and paint.

Buku Thanks to peter murphy and larry kidd..

andrew

S

Savage Yautja

Dam! Pete Mander this is the best sculpt of any Predator e ever bar none. Larry that is the best looking paint job on a Predator ever. This pic should be on the top of the Hunter's Lair banner. Can I get a Hell Yeah!? this really raises the bar.

S

Supreme Hunter

Thanks Andrew Im sure I'm not the only one who appreciates seeing Grade A qaukity work. Fantastic sculpt mind blowing paint job, hats off to both Peter Murhpy and Larry Kid. Oh and Andrew do you plan on adding anything else to this beautiful peice of work?

Chris

K

kithunter

just to give the right person the right props..
it was peter murphy aka.. Crazy clayer who sculpted this piece ..
yes i'm working on the dreds and the display case and plaque