Anna Nicole Smith Dies.

Rakai Thwei

Unblooded
Well I didn't think this would happen anytime soon but the rumors are true...

Anna Nicole Smith, former playboy model was found collaspsed and dead in a Florida Hotel. An autopsy will be followed tomorrow.

-Rakai'Thwei

Ice

Hunter
You know that's just crazy. I was shocked about the news when my sister told me once I got home today. I didn't see Anna going any time soon.

inkmonster

Hunter
i watched it live on the news today as it unfolded and they didnt say they found her in a hotel room. they said she colapsed inside the hardrock cafe and died later. well you never want to see things like that happen to someone. but to me she was like watching a train wreck she was allways messed up on drugs and i never thought she was attractive, and could never put 2 words together. she was so strung out it was bound to happen. but that aside it is a shame especially with after having a new kid.

Rakai Thwei

Unblooded
If you ask me, I think that due to the depression of her previous child, her son--- being taken from her by death, must've ended up in consuming her that the depression was too much for her to handle. Thus dying from heartbreak...

Thats just my opinion of course.

-Rakai'Thwei

ronin

Hunter
Thats pretty messed up man.She still had a long ways to go in life,but things do happen when you least
expect it.She's in a better place though now.