**Another bio question...**

H

Hermenegilles

Hi all, first post here , but i ve been around for a while.

Fist of, sorry for my "sucky" english, i m a french canadian so ... my english kindda suck

Ok, here s my question.

I ve heard alot of things about bio.

Some 1:1 are too small to be use as costume...
Others are ok
It need to be 24" length
UK size .... ?? ( what us that lol ...never seen any "UK" size on ebay or anywhere hehe )

First of , i was thinking about this one , from Thailand:

** cgi.ebay.ca/SCAR-PREDATOR-1-1-SCALE-HELMET-K_W0QQitemZ6052821762QQihZ009QQcategoryZ4249QQcmdZViewItem

or maybe this one

www.mooncrest-models.co.uk/avp_pred_helmet.htm#3

or this one ( which seem identical to the first one...but more expensive )

cgi.ebay.ca/SCAR-PREDATOR-1-1-MASK-HELMET-PROP-M007_W0QQitemZ230002254240QQihZ013QQcategoryZ4249QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and maybe this one too ... ( this one claim : It is fully painted This is not the smaller UK version of helmet you see around Ebay as seen in picture. This is a FULL SIZE real )

cgi.ebay.com/PREDATOR-COSTUME-BIO-MASK-HELMET-PROP_W0QQitemZ230003009277QQihZ013QQcategoryZ790QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

.......... what the F... is the difference between all of these mask

I m kindda confused right now lol .... i was thinking about the "thailand" one but ....are they the smaller version ? if not, why are they so "cheap ( $$ ) " ??? )

I hope you guys can understand my "english" hehe

Thank you very much ...

T

The Mortal Immortal

The thai bios are smaller and usually come worped. Way are they so cheap, come on; why do you think the us imports alot of their stuff and have them make their products. The uk version is small as well. I have alot of bios; not as many as NFB (Art) who make the bio on the last link in your post.

Y

YautjaWan

not ALL bio's made here in the UK are small, despite what people would have you believe.
There was however a certain Bio that came out a while ago that was noticably smaller than the rest.
Dont be put off buying a bio if its from the UK, ask the seller to send you pics with measurements,(for all Bio's not just UK) so you know what youre getting.

B

BurntKona

Aye, it's the 'Mysteria' Bios that are smaller. I have one, but the scale fits my size better, as I have an XS head (going by my crash helmet size)

H

Hermenegilles

the problem is it s hard ( for a noob ) to know which one is the "ok" size...or the real size. But i think the best way is to ask to the seller itself.

What are the "real" size exactlye ? ( scar bio helmet )

His 10" by 17.5" the real size ???