Another gal. *in costume pics added to BodyCount*

• Thread starter blk n blu dream
  • Start date
B

blk n blu dream

I'm not totally satisfied... I'm still going to make a pred from scratch... I have already started sketching ideas on armor...

But here she is, definitely a few things I must change. It's on a mannequin but doesnt fit it well (it's 5'6... I'm not lol).

mypreddark.jpg

mypred6.jpg

mypred5.jpg

mypred2.jpg

mypred1.jpg

A

asy0uw1sh

In the voice of Borat..."Wah wah wee wah!"

That really looks great!

-Alan

R

Round Hammer

Well done! Did you paint it yourself?

And if I may make one small suggestion, replace the surong (skirt) with one made of leather...or leather like material.
Not that the surong looks bad...it could actually go either way.

K

kithunter

i love the female hunters suits, that one is just killer..... well done.

do you plan on painting the armor? only reason i ask is because it looks a tad to "clean"

AM

B

blk n blu dream

Definitely contemplating on weathering, maybe some battle damage.

I really dont know what to do for the fabric, I'm drawing a blank there. The butt is horribly flat (should have thought to build it up a bit to match the muscles too) so It must be covered. lol

Oh and the armor is plastic, it's from this site:

www.costumeshopper.com/Me...tume-armor

Don't let the pictures fool you, the "paint" did NOT look that good. lol

B

blk n blu dream

I made a backpack and cannon too, but my shoulders are not broad enough I dont think.. I didnt have anywhere to put it that didnt interfere with the dreads and head... oh well.

cannon2.jpg

cannon1.jpg

Bad paint job, but I gave up after I realized it didnt work with my costume. Maybe the next one. ha ha

T

The Mortal Immortal

Nice looking suit; I like to see more girls/women getting into the mix.

S

Shataan

Nice cannons... erm I mean, cannon. ;0) Pirk & Nibs have a coupla AVP large calibres. that might look sweet with your suit as well. ;0)

P

pirkleations

Jill,

Have you considered mounting a more compact cannon on your forearm gauntlet, ala the Queen Huntress, Mel? That way you can still blow away your prey without leaning too far to your left or setting your dreds on fire. :eek:P

You can cook your quarry and then skin it with the same gauntlet!!!

~DangerDavey

B

blk n blu dream

Thanks all. Nice to get some feedback after all the work. :p I am open to suggestions at any time.

Pirk, I thought about it, obviously with the AVP ones I have I can't alter too much without messing them up. I am thinking of it for the newer suit (I will make everything on it). The one I did make actually has a motion sensor and moves, so it isnt that great for the gauntlet. I'm still planning out the new one due to all the ideas I got from doing this suit.

B

blk n blu dream

Took me long enough to get one in there! LOL It's cool.

T

tjm023

It looks AWESOME! I like the break away from the traditional Predator armor. Alwys cool to see fresh designs.

Tom

B

blk n blu dream

Hard to do the "traditional" design with a female pred of a smaller stature, I just dont have the broadness that they have.

K

keefer649

Very nice lookin suit! I do agree with Round Hammer though, the "skirt" looks a little too 'delicate' for a pred....needs to be something a little more armor based....but thats just my opinion. Looks great! Especially love the dreds!