anubis predator add

ANUBIS

Unblooded
OK, I JUST SHOT A LOAD ACROSS THE ROOM.......... :)

How do i get my hands on the mask of my name sake........................................

MEANGENE83

Hunter
OHHH YEA!!!!!

NICE JOB looks like it would fit perfectly into any of the movies!

Is the teeth part always left open like that? Would be more functional if it where closed off somehow.

Sinister

Hunter
I'm blown away by that piece. Absolutely fantastic. Great concept, great design and great excecution. Nuff said :)

Dragon

Unblooded
OHHH YEA!!!!!
NICE JOB looks like it would fit perfectly into any of the movies!

Is the teeth part always left open like that? Would be more functional if it where closed off somehow.

on this one yes it will always be open....but i can have them open or closed or animatronic on both bio and mask

ice i have no clue why you cant see the vid?....check your web settings

Ice

Hunter
Never mind, I'm able to see the video. Using Firefox I wasn't able to see the video. Went ahead and used IE to see the video.

carlart

Hunter
You've outdone yourself. The concept and the execution are top notch. The only thing I would be concerned with is the small size of the eye openings. As hard to see through as the y may be, I fear it may be harder with a mask underneath. Great Job.

Hey Dude, the sculpt is original and cool looking. I have to say I really like the narrow eyes. It gives it a real menacing look.

Robillicus

Hunter
Hey Derek, that's a hell of a lot cooler than the one I came up with!!!

Excellent execution on that. Nicely done my friend.

:p