Anyone know where to get good fishnet?

Kryptaos

Blooded
I am a 5'3 female who is quite thin and flat, when wearing my skin there will be a bit more bulk (the suit will be based on male anatomy). I have zero idea where to buy a good fishnet stocking. Anyone know any good sources?

Jmen

Hunter
I am a 5'3 female who is quite thin and flat, when wearing my skin there will be a bit more bulk (the suit will be based on male anatomy). I have zero idea where to buy a good fishnet stocking. Anyone know any good sources?
For my bike i used regular net from Fishing store. It has big cells, about 1*1 inches, but there also was nets with smaller cells. Also its better to buy this thing in the shop, because if you will buy it online - you can make a mistake with the right size.

Kryptaos

Blooded
For my bike i used regular net from Fishing store. It has big cells, about 1*1 inches, but there also was nets with smaller cells. Also its better to buy this thing in the shop, because if you will buy it online - you can make a mistake with the right size.
Thanks. I've never actually worked with net before, so I will probably need some tips on how to actually modify it to fit me.

Kryptaos

Blooded
I could just get this one since I'm going to have Scar-style chest armor that covers the entire pectoral area so the spaghetti straps won't matter. And the lack of sleeves isn't a big deal since the Mortal Kombat X Predator does not have fishnet sleeves.