anyone knows anything bout this?

P

pro predator

hey everybody,
i found this pic in skulls and skins,
I wanna make the same thing, if i can,
i have no idead how to mold the hole thing?
wand what to wear under it??
don't get it...
fsp12.jpg

K

kithunter

that is a pull from the original molds i wouldn't even know where to start on how to mold something like that...first you have to sculpt it and then cast it then paint it ...

better off just calling winston and asking him to do it for ya...

not impossible ..just improbable

M

Master Hobbs

you can wear nothing , or a tight fitting shirt, and sweat pants

M

Maverick118

Molding something like this is a real pain if you do it in stone, most times it'll be done with a two part silicone mold witha fibreglass jacket mold so the silicone doesn't deform. Once the mold halves are cured the sculpt is removed and the clay cleaned from the actors body cast and the inside of the mold. The mold halves are then fitted around the cast and the foam injected. The suit forms around the body cast meaning that it will fit your actor perfectly. Then the mold is baked with the foamed latex inside to cure it.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Molding it is the easy part. Casting in it and making would be the pain in the ass. I would take a few people to move and lift it.

P

pro predator

damn, how much clay should i use to pull it of damn...

N

Nosfearatu

Haha youre not serious about this I hope, otherwise; Good luck! hahaha...

T

The Mortal Immortal

The clay amount would depend on what kind of armature your going to use. I would think on a manequin you would need about 1/4 or more clay to skin over the whole thing. The you can add and remove what you don't need.