Apology

rastapred

Hunter
I Apoligise to Faken and the members of the Lair for airing my Dirty Laundry in such an open manner.

To The Mortal Immortal if all you needed was a place to store some of your Pred items all you had to do was ask. I would be more than willing to store them for you in my Trophy room. :) Hopefully no hard feelings

Randy

kithunter

Elite Hunter
in all my years on these message boards, i have never seen one person drop an open apology to the board or it's members....

not sure if the situation will work itself out or not...but either way, randy you just went up 10fold in the respect department..

well done.....

Andrew

inkmonster

Hunter
thats not true andrew, back when a few of the members were having the problem with db after working things out with him i openly apologized to him on the lair. if i remember correctly it was in 2 different treads.

kithunter

Elite Hunter
lol ok dwayne...
ok, that's only the 3rd time i've ever seen an open apology... most of the stuff that happened before, is becoming a blur...thank you very much.

now on to a more important subject....are you done with that suit yet? You know halloween in NYC is coming up fast.

AM

inkmonster

Hunter
not yet bro but im working on it still have a few more armor pieces comin. it will be done in time for dragon con and halloween this year. so am i still invited for the big halloween party if i get it done in time?

kithunter

Elite Hunter
don't believe everything you hear especially on the internet, the closer we get to it i'll give out some info on hotels and such...I can't have you all crashing at casa de marzan...

inkmonster

Hunter
yeah cudo's for the open apology not many people do that anymore. heck most people dont do that in private anymore either. hey andrew whats this about not crashing at your place for the big halloween bash? heck i was planning on sleeping in your elder costume. but after you wearing it all night that might be kinda gross.

rastapred

Hunter
Didnt do it for the WOW factor. (but thanks) I teach my kids that in life they will make mistakes. Whats important, is what they do after they make that mistake.

Randy

Sara

Hunter
don't believe everything you hear especially on the internet, the closer we get to it i'll give out some info on hotels and such...I can't have you all crashing at casa de marzan...
Noted. ;P

Although I was only asking since someone else I know who wanted to go told me you canceled. I won't be going unless if I whore myself out to a 1,000 or so chubby chasers for a dollar each, heh. Because NYC is quite expensive...