armageddon is nigh !!!!

hi guys & gals,excuse the catchy title of this thread,its late,and i couldnt think of anything better to call it......lol!!
this weekend ,i attended the ARMAGEDDON pulp culture expo here in new zealand.this time,it was held in wellington,so i took my batsuit,and my predator suit,and flew down.i hung out with my friends within the costuming circles here,and had an absolute blast !!.....what a fantastic weekend !!!
the pred suit was recieved extremely well,the fans loved it..........its the first time convention goers here in new zealand had seen such a suit.
i hope you guys dont mind the pix of my batsuit,i put it on just for fun,.............
thanks guys & gals,...........lance.

Armageddon_Wgtn_07_095.jpg

Armageddon_Wgtn_07_113.jpg

Armageddon_Wgtn_07_150.jpg

Armageddon_Wgtn_07_154.jpg

Armageddon_Wgtn_07_156.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
here are a cople more pix. note the pic of me meeting mr.richard taylor. (he is the guy who made wetaworkshop here in new zealand.)
weta are responsible for the effects of the lord of the rings movies.
meeting mr.taylor was the highlight of the convention for me........

Armageddon_Wgtn_07_152.jpg

Armageddon_Wgtn_07_165.jpg

Armageddon_Wgtn_07_311.jpg

kithunter

Elite Hunter
Great shots CY, I love to hear the stories of you guys suiting up and to hear the reaction of the people.

You look really hardcore lance......

Andrew

inkmonster

Hunter
good to see ya all suited up in that suit again lance. i allways did like that celtic suit you got. i miss talking to ya in chat too, not to many people go into the chat room anymore. dont know why that is i very rarely see anyone in there.

here are a few more pix.........
i had a ton of fun with my friends (most of whom are active 501st members) and we had dinner on friday & saturday nights.........drank waaaaaaay too much,
and had a great deal of fun & laughter...........trooped as batman & predator on saturday and sunday.........wow,the crowds loved the pred warrior........
sheer brilliance !!

normal_Cen_Aaron_Lance.jpg

normal_DSC03290.jpg

normal_DSC03320s.jpg

normal_DSC03363s.jpg

normal_Saturday2.jpg

fantazar

Blooded
Awww man. I think you scared Leia off, lol!

Nice suit dood.
Are you coming up to Auckland's Armageddon?
I could be there in my suit also B)