armor templates

L

lotsabellyfat

I dont think i can really help you but what do you want it made out of? The only thing i know is how to make latex masks and i really havent done that yet but i think thats how im going to do mine. Theres this dude up here from Italy my uncle knows that made his out of plastic with pvc buckets and a heat gun and a vice, and then theres Shockwolf i think thats his name he used some type of plastic but i dont remember that really.

L

lotsabellyfat

Well thats what my uncle suggested to me to use. I didnt think about it but maybe the dude from Italy used something else, but he did use plastic.

M

Maverick118

I do have templates though, they may prove a bit on the large side for you, seeing as they are made to fit a 46inch chest.

avparmourtemplates.jpg

measurements.jpg

Thanks about the cannon Blaze, It's all finished and painted pics are on Alteregos but here's one of it completed

cannonpainted.jpg

M

master hobbs

thanx for the templates!

know all i have to do is recalculate the measuer ments

M

Maverick118

Well I would post up the templates, but it's not going to happen any time soon, as the old ones are trashed and I'm currently working on some P1 armour.Once that's done. I may work on an updated and improved version of the AVP cannon. But this is a big but.....The cannon is not for the in experienced to make. I've worked with fun foam for a good while now and I have yet to iron out all the kinks in my technique. I may not even do the new one in fun foam as I'm sculpting again. We'll have to wait and see, but my current work pattern and full on pre-production for the fan film aren't giving me any real free time to do more than that. just wait a while and I'll see what I can do.

T

TK3467

DAMN! To look at it all painted up, you would never know it was fun foam.

M

master hobbs

i started my armor yesterday, and i think i looks good.

i will post pic in a bit

D

DACHANDE6

hello Maverick. I have a question for ya! do you happen to have anymore armor templates?? or do you have the measurements for the ones you put on the lair?? I am 6'1" about 215 lbs, so I might be around your size! I can adjust measurements, i just need to know what you start yours at! if you dont mind! if you have others I would greatly appreciate it as well!
Thanks Much

SGT Josh Blodgett
US ARMY

M

Maverick118

Well if you take a peek at the templates in the posts above, you'll see a pic with the measurements you want on there. I'm 5'10" and weigh in at a whopping 198 pounds so we're not too dissimilar. The easiest way of doing it is to pop the templates into a paint shop program and separate them into individual sections and re size them to fit you best mate, hope this helps.

Wooo I'd forgotten all about those. Scott's done a killer job on tidying my rubbish up. Mind you my old armour up there looks pants compared to my newer stuff.