Attaching dreds

M

master hobbs

Does any body know how to attach dreds to a latex mask?

P

pirkleations

Contact cement, Super glue in combination with some stitching, GOOP, and other methods have been mentioned here.

Look around in the Tutorials Section for more details on attaching dreds to your mask.

Good Luck!!

DangerDavey

I

inkdoctor

yeah calvin i just used some super glue from the hobby store held up great so far. i may brush a little black latex around them for a little extra hold but as of now i dont think i really need to.

P

Predatweaker

Here is the theory I have on attaching dreads. The only thing I think you should or ever will have to use is super glue. The reason is that the dreads being foam and if ever jerked on or caught on something they are going to break off not at point of glue but somewhere else on the dred. other words its not going to release at point of glue, it's going to "tear" or "break" before that. Side note use the loc tite super glue with the brush on applicator that way you get an even spread in the dred socket.

I

inkdoctor

hey tweaker what about the black rc crazy glue that you use for quills? would that work on the dreads too?

S

Shataan

There is another type of glue I have used before, that I may try on my Dreads. Hot Stuff. The thicker Hot Stuff. Like Crazy Glue, it is another type of cynoacrilate.