AVP Alien Trophy head/sheild lifesize

Alienator

Unblooded
Life-size Aliens Vs Predator Alien head, sculpted in water clay and sculpey teeth, was originally intended to be used as a costuming prop piece, would look pretty cool on a Predators arm as a shield, although I'd much rather see the Predators Bio on an Aliens arm mocking a Pred, they always get to play with all the hot toys the little sissy's :twisted:

AVP_HEAD_sz04.jpg

AVP_HEAD_sz02.jpg

Hope you like her!

Gerard

BigGunns

Blooded
Welcome to the Lair. Please introduce yourself in the trophyroom on the new member thread.

Thas a very cool sculpt. The only person I can picture now with the alien warrior shield is Lex.

Sinister

Hunter
Now that's a sweeeeeet sculpt. Fantastic work

Not so sure about having an alien with a Pred Bio trophy though...................OH! Now I understand. You were joking! :cry: ...Weren't you? :)

NewPredMaker

Blooded
Oh, come on guys everyone knows GERARD (creator of UK bios and the BadAZZ Scar Bio) !!! Scifidemon on the old lair and eBay.... Hey bud how ytou been? Man I've been waiting for this head to be done for awhile now... When are you going to have copies ready? Well check out the new lair and don't be a stranger.
later
joe

Alienator

Unblooded
Hey guys thanks for the great feedback, well she has been moulded in silicone for quite sometime, the sculpt was finished last November but I've kinda been sat on her waiting and anticipating a sequel intergalactic monster mash, I hope all you hunter guys don’t get your ass's kicked to soon like last time lol

Hey Joe, my first post here but I remember yeah from the old haunt, I think my nick back then was MysteriaFX but everything else is spot on and thanks for the kind words on some of my bio's...

Did anybody spot the big black space ship stood up in the background!!!???

Gerard

xalener

Blooded
Well, I've always hated this design, so I can't comment on that.
But, that being said, THIS KICKS ESS!!!!!
Really, how will this end? Will the rest of the bod follow, or is it just gonna be the head?