AVP Backpack from scratch

Lowdmekon

Hunter
Coming along nicely. And my AVP Cannons are a great match for these AVP Backpacks. ;p We have a Vers. 2 UBER AVP Cannon coming soon btw. Lighter suit friendly version. Keep up the great work!
Wicked gave you got any pics or where to buy them?

Xenothis

Blooded
Vinman not only are your templates a godsend, but your building skills are remarkable, keep it up. If you ever have to get rid of any I will be
happy to take them off your hands (hint hint)....

Last edited:

Xenothis

Blooded
how big a pipe,did you use. And how did you figure out how long to make the weapon pad. If you dont mind I could use your help

Last edited:

sevenstar75

Hunter
The pipe came from Lowe's. Its about 1-1/2" diameter. I cut about 3" off the non-flared end and then eyeballed from there.

The backpack is at my fiance's house ATM... so next time I'm there ill take some measurements for you.

Xenothis

Blooded
can you send me some templates or whatever you have on the white one. I need to make this so bad, for the Com.

sevenstar75

Hunter
As I keep saying there are no templates. I don't have any for the ones I've made either. I just looked at Vinmans pictures and drew out my own pieces onto paper and then transfered those to foam and sintra. I didn't save the paper pieces once I was done with them.

sevenstar75

Hunter
They actually went together pretty quickly. the second (the black/grey one) I got finished in about two days.

I'm sure some of that was owing to the fact that I'd done the white one first... so I was more comfortable and thought of a few short cuts.