AVP cannon prop...I got mine!

S

SeaHunterr

Amazing prop, excellent detail, and very screen accurate.
Highly recommend this one if you are a collector, or doing an AVP suit....nicely done Gary, and Pirk did great on the casting and painting, they come raw or painted...Pirk painted both of these cannons.
DSC01387.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

P

pirkleations

Gene,

Check your PM for important an important message!!

~DangerDavey

J

JediUsurper

OOH MAAAAAAN

thats uber cool, what a sweet looking weapon.

S

Shataan

Damn!!! Now I want mine!!! *sniffle* But I asked Pirk to make sure peeps all got theirs 1st. hehhhehhe I love the shot beside Pirks cannon too. Thx Sea. Now... Pirks is on MY list of "cannons to get".

I wanna eventually make an AVP Pred casket wall display... to mount and display our cannons.

P

PredatoRob

Lookin' good there! Nice picture with the cannons side by side, you can really see the massivity of the "Large Caliber" cannon. I really like the paintwork on both cannons, too!

S

sinister70

That's an awesome looking cannon, very tasty indeed. I guess that's something else I'm going to have to get around to making when I get a chance.

Cheers

P

pirkleations

After seeing the side-by-side shots, I think I may be suffering from cannon envy!!

~DangerDavey

K

kithunter

It's the best part of the AVP suit IMHO,

I look forward to people saying "man look at the size of his gun....

kudos to the artists involved, shataan and pirk..

M

Mr Fett

How heavy is that thing? Is it costume wearable or solid resin and far too heavy to comfortably use for hours in costume?

S

Shataan

Pirk weighed it today. And it weighs (imho a svelt) 1.25 pounds. The exact same weight as Pirks Pirk-1 P1 cannon seen in the pic beside my(our) cannon that Sea has posted above.

It is hollowcast. And I think for its size, for Pirk to keep its weight the same as his awesome cannon, he did a fantastic job of keeping the Large AVP cannons weight down as much as he did. Awesome job.

S

STEVE0671

Very nice indeed! Exellent work !

Looking forward to getting hold of one

S

Shataan

Thx Steve! Someday I look forward to getting a hold of 1 of your Celtic Bios. ;0)