AVP Ceremonial Dagger - 3D Printed

Discussion in 'Predator Props' started by Air Elmo66, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Air Elmo66

Air Elmo66 Blooded

Finally finished my AVP dagger. Took a while because got so many projects happening. Right before NY Comic Con . Decided to finish this over the weekend. Decided to give my own twist on the paint job on the handle since the Sideshow looks to plain. Tell me what you guys think... (y)(y)(y)
    IMG_8122.jpg IMG_8124.jpg IMG_8129.JPG

Vebo1 and Texas predator like this.
  2. Vebo1

Vebo1 Blooded

is it a multiple piece print?. Great looking dagger and paint

3. Air Elmo66

Air Elmo66 Blooded

It was printed in two pieces then glue together. Applied a little bit of wood filler of the imperfection then epoxy coated then primed and paint. Shit is the real deal. Now have to create a wreath holdster to mount on my calf. Ill do it with maybe eva foam. The lighter the better.

4. Vebo1

Vebo1 Blooded

It looks Awesome and very detailed, What type of plastic?. I'm pricing 3D printers and looking for the best at a reasonable cost like creality cr-10s.

5. Air Elmo66

Air Elmo66 Blooded

I have a CR-10S and the Tevo Tornado. Its printed in PLA. I also printed this too. 5 parts... IMG_6762.jpg

6. Vebo1

Vebo1 Blooded

Good info ,which one do you like better. nice . i am working on a working spring loaded avpr spear as well . Trying to figure out the mechanics . this video is what i am aiming for. The problem is i would just purchase it , but it's $1100. lol. I would rather build my own. They have really cool stuff but i have two iteration so far i just need to figure out a few things. Have a good time at Comic Con, i wish i was close to finishing my AVPR wolf

7. Air Elmo66

Air Elmo66 Blooded

Oh damm that would be crazy. Retractable spear. I know the spring mechanism would be tricky. I haven't given it any thought but its something to think about for sure.