AvP Clan On PS3

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
i haven't got an invite yet, i just checked a few minutes ago, i'll keep checking, again sorry for the mishap.
It is alright because the name did go through I will check my PMs here in a bit and delete it if it is the wrong person and re-add you.

did u add me guan? i just got in and i have 2 pending invites
I did add you you should have received mine already let me know please if you didn't

WOLFPREDATOR

Blooded
ill add you guys now but i aint playing imm of to bed , no work tomorrow have a day off so will play AVP or mw2 with you guys tomorrow (L)

PREDATOR44

Unblooded
hey you guys my psn is Out-to-kil44 i dont have AVP YET.. but i do have some other games like mw2 and battlefield so add me and hit me up so we can own all the noobs of the world lol

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
hey you guys my psn is Out-to-kil44 i dont have AVP YET.. but i do have some other games like mw2 and battlefield so add me and hit me up so we can own all the noobs of the world lol
I will add you this afternoon when I arrive home from work, but I don't have MW2 or Battlefield, so I will see around the PSN or when you get AVP

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
I just wanted to let you guys know that I will not be online as of this Wed due to be ing out of town in CA. spending time with the in-laws, so I will see you guys when I get back on Saturday afternoon
Peace!!

morbius

Blooded
i dont play on sundays bryan because its my only day off with my kids. but even our weekly games are getting lame. i dont give it long and no one will be on playing the "schedule". i no that for me as soon as star wars TFU 2 comes out ill be on that most of the time plus need for speed is coming out as well. AVP is still fun its just got down to like 3 of us playing but most of the time its only 2 of us. i need a change

DJ Akuma

Hunter
True dat mike. Its very discouraging getting online every wednesday and not having a group of people playing. half the time its siting around and waiting.... besides all i need is 1 more trophy on TFU.

But im am so there for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and TFU 2.

morbius

Blooded
one more trophy....DICK !!!!! lol after all the crying you did when i was beating you i thought " maybe i should just let ryan win? poor little guy "

Guan Thwei

Elite Hunter
Do you guys still play on sundays? Myself and John were the only 2 online for a few sundays but no sign of the rest of u
I will be on Sundays if you guys will be online more often I enjoy playing you and John

True dat mike. Its very discouraging getting online every wednesday and not having a group of people playing. half the time its siting around and waiting.... besides all i need is 1 more trophy on TFU.

But im am so there for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and TFU 2.
I agree Ryan I try to keep everyone updated on the PSN if they are not on the Lair that much.

BlackGumz

Unblooded
blackgumz

iv been offline for alonge time once i get more money i get new xbox and live and ill join up wicked good at gaems liek cod and stuff